Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HQApex - [Wallhack, Aimbot, NoRecoil (GlowESP/Chams)]

Discussion on HQApex - [Wallhack, Aimbot, NoRecoil (GlowESP/Chams)] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/10/2019, 12:54   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I do not advise!

Aimbot - 3 \ 10 jerky and not accurate (with any FOV or Smooth settings)
Esp- 8 \ 10 yes esp is good
The technical side is- 1 \ 10 disgusting injection (one time) most users simply don’t have a menu, then the aim doesn’t work. Their support channel in the Discord is overwhelmed with similar issues every minute. The CPU load is 20-30%.
Price- 8 \ 10 but for such a product is a pity and $ 20.

The result is 4 \ 10 this hack, I do not recommend!
Old 03/10/2019, 14:41   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I do not recommend it in the same way
Old 03/10/2019, 21:42   #78

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredorMAN View Post
I do not advise!

Aimbot - 3 \ 10 jerky and not accurate (with any FOV or Smooth settings)
Esp- 8 \ 10 yes esp is good
The technical side is- 1 \ 10 disgusting injection (one time) most users simply don’t have a menu, then the aim doesn’t work. Their support channel in the Discord is overwhelmed with similar issues every minute. The CPU load is 20-30%.
Price- 8 \ 10 but for such a product is a pity and $ 20.

The result is 4 \ 10 this hack, I do not recommend!
I recommend to use the Prime version for now, beta is beta and can be unstable, most of our users use the prime version and like it, the aimbot is pretty accurate.
Old 03/11/2019, 04:09   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yea PRIME is more accurate than BETA for sure. Also beta is very laggy even with my 500mbps connection otherwise good support from them. No ban hammer most importantly.
Old 03/12/2019, 08:46   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone care to share some legit aimbot settings that isn’t so obvious?
Old 03/12/2019, 21:27   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch for this hack. at first there was a problem in setting up my cheat then the support in discord was very helpful . recommend this hacks and played 10 hrs already and still undetected .I recommend this one
Old 03/13/2019, 23:06   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how can i communicate with you in facebook cause i wanna buying a wallhack-chams for Sudden Attack Japan i think this will be easy for you to doing it
-
i have a old dll + injector but detected if you make it undetected i can pay if you want money
Old 03/14/2019, 19:30   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by naehangukin View Post
how can i communicate with you in facebook cause i wanna buying a wallhack-chams for Sudden Attack Japan i think this will be easy for you to doing it
-
i have a old dll + injector but detected if you make it undetected i can pay if you want money
You can contact us over discord ()

Edit:

NEW: We have added speedhack into our "Risky" build
Old 03/16/2019, 15:58   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My opinion after testing it for 2 weeks, works very well, maybe they should correct some compatibility problems, and be able to start it without discord and having to read some tutorials to make it work. Although it is quite recent and the programmer updates it a lot, I believe that in the near future these problems will be solved. Another idea would be the loyalty of customers, those who contribute more and be more active, offer them some discount coupons, and that the administrator of it put a little more on your part and not be so aware that you are more interested in money than welfare of the clients. It is a constructive criticism, but as in all business is also understandable. A greeting.
Old 03/16/2019, 16:02   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep played a month with it still not banned glow esp is good aimbot was a bit laggy but they fixed it in the stable version and now its good
Old 03/18/2019, 20:13   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric332211 View Post
+rep played a month with it still not banned glow esp is good aimbot was a bit laggy but they fixed it in the stable version and now its good
Thanks for your review.

Added aimbones selection (aimbot)
Old 03/19/2019, 23:25   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This man is a scammer, I have demanded a refund of money for a service that I have ordered and has not been borrowed. I leave this image for you to see it yourselves. I do not recommend anything to this seller, who is only interested in the money and plays with the customers. I'm going to put my opinion in the other forums so that they add it to the list of scammers.

Oh and i got banned from the discord, bcs i chargeback on paypal.
Old 03/19/2019, 23:29   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberryjowls View Post
This man is a scammer, I have demanded a refund of money for a service that I have ordered and has not been borrowed. I leave this image for you to see it yourselves. I do not recommend anything to this seller, who is only interested in the money and plays with the customers. I'm going to put my opinion in the other forums so that they add it to the list of scammers.

Oh and i got banned from the discord, bcs i chargeback on paypal.
I do care about our customers as we added 1 day compensation to our current active license for the small downtime we had with the new apex update, like I explained to you, our system is not allowing me to extend expired license and you did a chargeback on PayPal so I think you deserve to be banned from our service.

I also HWID banned you from the loader.

I have refunded you. Have fun
Old 03/19/2019, 23:32   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooAfGG View Post
I do care about our customers as we added 1 day compensation to our current active license for the small downtime we had with the new apex update, like I explained to you, our system is not allowing me to extend expired license and you did a chargeback on PayPal so I think you deserve to be banned from our service.

I also HWID banned you from the loader.

I do not care that you have excluded me from your loader, nor do I care to continue paying for the service of a scammer. Do you think I'm stupid? and that you can not manually add it as your partner did? or do you want me to show screenshots too? You're just going to lose customers this way, with money you do not play, no matter how you fix it for other people.
Old 03/19/2019, 23:38   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberryjowls View Post
I do not care that you have excluded me from your loader, nor do I care to continue paying for the service of a scammer. Do you think I'm stupid? and that you can not manually add it as your partner did? or do you want me to show screenshots too? You're just going to lose customers this way, with money you do not play, no matter how you fix it for other people.

Like I said, it wouldn't be fair for everyone else that got their license expired.

I have refunded you on PayPal, have a good day

Tags
apex aimbot, apex cheat, apex esp, apex hack, apex legends cheat