Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HQApex - [Wallhack, Aimbot, NoRecoil (GlowESP/Chams)]

Discussion on HQApex - [Wallhack, Aimbot, NoRecoil (GlowESP/Chams)] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/19/2019, 23:40   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So the solution would be to do it to everyone who has had this problem, instead of keeping the money. Greetings and thanks for the return.
Old 03/19/2019, 23:43   #92

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberryjowls View Post
So the solution would be to do it to everyone who has had this problem, instead of keeping the money. Greetings and thanks for the return.
Like I said my system is not allowing me to extend expired license, I can extend every expired license even license that are expired 3 weeks ago but I can't do that for license that are expired today..

Np for your refund
Old 03/19/2019, 23:48   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You can add time manually as you did your partner, also the problem is not this one. If the system works or not is your problem, when you pay for a service, you have to take advantage of the last euro you invest, and if I have paid for 24 hours, it is normal to do something to compensate. Your service has been temporarily disabled, and that time has been totally lost. Instead of banning a client who has paid more than one subscription from you, you should see something done. It's no excuse that the system does not work for you, fix it.
Old 03/19/2019, 23:52   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberryjowls View Post
You can add time manually as you did your partner, also the problem is not this one. If the system works or not is your problem, when you pay for a service, you have to take advantage of the last euro you invest, and if I have paid for 24 hours, it is normal to do something to compensate. Your service has been temporarily disabled, and that time has been totally lost. Instead of banning a client who has paid more than one subscription from you, you should see something done. It's no excuse that the system does not work for you, fix it.
It is not an obligation to compensate our customers for downtime because of an update, some provider offer that and some don't..

Do you think all those resellers are giving out free key if Apex is doing an update ?

I am already working on a new licensing system but thanks for the suggestion
Old 03/20/2019, 00:00   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I only give my opinion of your behavior and that you have not wanted to help a client in good manners, you have not even tried, I do not care what the other vendors do, I am only giving the opinion of something that has really happened , so that other users have it in mind, and the reality has been that I have been expelled for a service that has not been applied to me and for requesting a refund, after trying to reach an agreement with you. a greeting
Old 03/20/2019, 13:20   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

EZ work update 3/20/2019

Old 03/20/2019, 14:43   #97 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi. I would like to know if they can ban you by using this hack, and if itīs hardware ID ban also.

I guess that using aimbot maybe itīs an instant ban, but maybe wallhack not?

thanks
Old 03/20/2019, 15:08   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortexatope View Post
Hi. I would like to know if they can ban you by using this hack, and if itīs hardware ID ban also.

I guess that using aimbot maybe itīs an instant ban, but maybe wallhack not?

thanks
Our cheat is still UD, no one has been banned from EAC, you just need to play smart so no one is reporting you and you should be good.
Old 03/20/2019, 15:09   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooAfGG View Post
Our cheat is still UD, no one has been banned from EAC, you just need to play smart so no one is reporting you and you should be good.
Ok. And before paying, is there any video to see how the menu works, for being able to configure it, or just use wallhack, etc...?.

Or do you give after paying, a tutorial or something?

I would like to pay for 24hour pass, so I can test it.

Thanks
Old 03/20/2019, 16:52   #100

Quote:
Ok. And before paying, is there any video to see how the menu works, for being able to configure it, or just use wallhack, etc...?.

Or do you give after paying, a tutorial or something?

I would like to pay for 24hour pass, so I can test it.

Thanks
You will receive the loader with the instructions.txt, if you have any problem you can go on our Discord Server, you will find all the information you need on the #troubleshooting channel and you can ask support in the #support channel

Old 03/21/2019, 03:29   #101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I had a question I use shadow to play my games it's a streaming service like cloud gaming how would I go about getting it to work on it
Old 03/21/2019, 09:05   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You will receive the loader with the instructions.txt, if you have any problem you can go on our Discord Server, you will find all the information you need on the #troubleshooting channel and you can ask support in the #support channel

Ok thanks. And itīs 24h use since you receive activation, or itīs 24h gameplay when you use hack in game?
Old 03/21/2019, 14:43   #103

Quote:
Ok thanks. And itīs 24h use since you receive activation, or itīs 24h gameplay when you use hack in game?
24h when you receive the activation
Old 03/21/2019, 14:45   #104 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
24h when you receive the activation

ok thx
Old 03/22/2019, 09:31   #105 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dont Install this. First ban wave entire HQ Apex discord comunity was banned on 21.03.2019. Today, after they update the injector (ish), and they say is sicure, the second ban wave for alll HQAPEX cheats users. SAFE? HELL NO, it's not safe not even 1%. Some of us got HWID ban. Some don't depend on what spoofer you use. So pls stop using this if you don't wanna cry for money back like all other users. NOT SAFE!! 100% BAN!!!!

Tags
apex aimbot, apex cheat, apex esp, apex hack, apex legends cheat