Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diane ESP+AIMBOT 9.99$ 24H Only! EXTERNAL STREAM!

Discussion on Diane ESP+AIMBOT 9.99$ 24H Only! EXTERNAL STREAM! within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/24/2019, 12:46   #256

elite*gold: 20512
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiNGLEPOTAMUS View Post
Hey DANK, just a heads up. Please use a middleman when dealing with this user - I had a very unusual interaction with them this morning. They contacted me asking about buying in bulk and kept redirecting the conversation to me signing up for GDAX versus listening to what I was asking them to do (sign up for my website and I can make them a reseller).

The transaction would have been via BTC, which I know you cannot chargeback, however, the user kept insisting on GDAX which made me uncomfortable. Maybe there is something I don't know about GDAX related transactions and reversals (possibly).

Not calling them a scammer per se, but please use caution. They tried to buy nearly $1,000 USD worth of product from me.
yes i have the same feeling. He tryed to make me sign up on his bitcoin website

I'd figured it's fishy so i didn't deal with him for bulk orders

I mean it make sense. Any bitcoin wallet from all websites can send money to another bitcoin address. Instead he just try to force you signup on his website

Whos going to take the bait? definitely not me.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2019, 05:21   #257 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Not sure what is up with the loader

i ordered and it said everything was online, i figured out how to use the loader. Buttt, i now realized the status was changed to "wait patch" will i be able to get an extension on my 24hr Key? i have not been able to use it yet due to not understanding why it wasnt showing in game. i sent you a friend request on discord to discuss in further details on how to set up properly, if maybe i am just doing something wrong. Thank you!!

Old 05/02/2019, 16:28   #258 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DO NOT USE THIS! Used it for 4 hours got perma banned. Never got more than 8 kills in a game either so it's clearly just detected. **** you OP for selling garbage.
Old 05/03/2019, 04:33   #259 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prokaay View Post
DO NOT USE THIS! Used it for 4 hours got perma banned. Never got more than 8 kills in a game either so it's clearly just detected. **** you OP for selling garbage.
****, you made the account 2 days ago and UNVERIFIED TRADE.

You seem legit af.

@ I'll message you this sunday about a trial.

Old 05/09/2019, 18:35   #260 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I paid for it with bitcoin, I bought 30 io codes, and I couldn't write them all down. They're blocked.
Old 05/10/2019, 05:55   #261 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey buddy, I got banned using this , I followed instructions about changing name, low kill games, no one expecting me