Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[p0dawn] APEX INTERNAL + SPOOFER [ESP/AIMBOT]

Discussion on [p0dawn] APEX INTERNAL + SPOOFER [ESP/AIMBOT] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/09/2019, 23:48   #106

elite*gold: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by StynsBlocker View Post
What do you mean by implementing screenshots
Taking screenshots of your game/desktop
EAC is very know by doying this kinda of thing
So far, ppl who played and got Violation Kick due to Inhuman gameplay got banned.
By Inhuman i mean: Killing thru smokes, Killing/Wipping squads whitin seconds

Just a hands up:
Ppl which don't play with aimbot or don't kill alot with it didn't get banned, they're checking some weird angles on the gameplay then.
Old 10/11/2019, 16:43   #107 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by affs2009 View Post
Taking screenshots of your game/desktop
EAC is very know by doying this kinda of thing
So far, ppl who played and got Violation Kick due to Inhuman gameplay got banned.
By Inhuman i mean: Killing thru smokes, Killing/Wipping squads whitin seconds

Just a hands up:
Ppl which don't play with aimbot or don't kill alot with it didn't get banned, they're checking some weird angles on the gameplay then.
i only played with xray and never shot through smoke or walls and got banned. Seems like a screenshot or full detection to me

also was never kicked for any violations
Old 10/11/2019, 20:43   #108 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,583
It's detected ( just another sugarbot), Never heard of eac taking screenshots. I really have to laugh every freaking reseller saying the same ****, those who didn't use aimbot didn't get banned -.-. Just be honest it's not that hard, if we cheat we expect to get banned eventually.
Old 10/14/2019, 21:14   #109

Cheat is up and running with XRay Only while we implement the engine render.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
It's detected ( just another sugarbot), Never heard of eac taking screenshots. I really have to laugh every freaking reseller saying the same ****, those who didn't use aimbot didn't get banned -.-. Just be honest it's not that hard, if we cheat we expect to get banned eventually.
And who said, i'm not, PUBG never took screenshot aswell and they started doying so lmao, im not a reseller, im the developer.
They also started to implement DNS Cache/TCP Table/Return address checks, which i can freely speak about it since it is a noob play and easily avoided, but i didn't expected that from EAC... but whatever, it's turning into garbage like ur comment.
Old 10/15/2019, 08:18   #110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

x
Old 10/16/2019, 01:06   #111 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Cheat is up and running with XRay Only while we implement the engine render.

And who said, i'm not, PUBG never took screenshot aswell and they started doying so lmao, im not a reseller, im the developer.
They also started to implement DNS Cache/TCP Table/Return address checks, which i can freely speak about it since it is a noob play and easily avoided, but i didn't expected that from EAC... but whatever, it's turning into garbage like ur comment.
Any Update yet? Will we get our time extended?
Old 10/16/2019, 01:48   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by ['Brand__' View Post
Any Update yet? Will we get our time extended?
The Cheat is up with XRAY while we test the other features to make sure everything b4 releasing, and we extended another 4 days like 2 days ago
Old 10/16/2019, 02:32   #113 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
The Cheat is up with XRAY while we test the other features to make sure everything b4 releasing, and we extended another 4 days like 2 days ago
Yep true but those 4 days are over maybe it will take another 4 days before it comes back online? ^^
btw xray doesnt work in the new zombie mode.
Old 10/17/2019, 13:18   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by ['Brand__' View Post
Yep true but those 4 days are over maybe it will take another 4 days before it comes back online? ^^
btw xray doesnt work in the new zombie mode.
Yes, you will get another 4 days, since we will test the aimbot detection vectors till this weekend b4 we release, but the ESP functions and menu has been released already
Old 10/21/2019, 16:13   #115 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah sorry, I don't believe in "$5/day" cheat that claims UD for 6+ months. Seems pretty public and an easy invite to any EAC/ac moles.
And it hasn't even been UD for 6+ months anyways. Discord members claiming that loader is detected(and recently) and some get banned 2hrs midgame, loader is detected, menu was detected, cheat features...detected. Definitely not UD.

Feel free to remove the posts that your customers made just to clean your chat.

Go ahead and blame the hwid spoofer, blame the customer's computer, don't admit that you are in the wrong. I have BSS and I can play for 5 days straight, no issues. If people are still getting banned using your cheat with BSS, guaranteed it's your cheat that is detected.
Old 10/22/2019, 10:03   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3NamesUntaken View Post
Yeah sorry, I don't believe in "$5/day" cheat that claims UD for 6+ months. Seems pretty public and an easy invite to any EAC/ac moles.
And it hasn't even been UD for 6+ months anyways. Discord members claiming that loader is detected(and recently) and some get banned 2hrs midgame, loader is detected, menu was detected, cheat features...detected. Definitely not UD.

Feel free to remove the posts that your customers made just to clean your chat.

Go ahead and blame the hwid spoofer, blame the customer's computer, don't admit that you are in the wrong. I have BSS and I can play for 5 days straight, no issues. If people are still getting banned using your cheat with BSS, guaranteed it's your cheat that is detected.
Nope, no one is getting banned anymore, there was alot of detection vectors, and the cheat is up and undetected as of now.
And don't take my word of the 6 UD months, just look at the posts, cheats will get detected at some point ofc
Old 10/23/2019, 13:50   #117

Spoofer added to the loader
Old 10/25/2019, 11:28   #118

New Menu released.
Old 10/25/2019, 22:12   #119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

loader loading problem.... .dll problem
Old 10/26/2019, 04:52   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by omganimesh View Post
loader loading problem.... .dll problem
Pls, ask for help on discord!

Tags
apex, cheat, hack, slot, undetected