Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[p0dawn] APEX INTERNAL + SPOOFER [ESP/AIMBOT]

Discussion on [p0dawn] APEX INTERNAL + SPOOFER [ESP/AIMBOT] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/28/2019, 16:11   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjaq View Post
So slot limited but is he reselling or the original coder and no resell? Most of these slot limited codes get resold to all hell and have over 2k users when the slots say 100... for that price it better stop at 100.
As far as I can see, this isn't a resell, p0dawn is the only coder for this and I can vouch that it has been undetected since release as my alt acc is now 36 and been playing since 2nd week of game release.

Also the slot numbers are true as I can tell from discord users concurrently adding up with post numbers here.

I don't trust any others out there anymore and will be sticking to this only.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2019, 18:40   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still working? No bans?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2019, 18:45   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested in playing with some hackers, Level 90 legit player who gets 10+kills a game, Add me on discord if you wanna que with someone high level to make yourself more legit.

Khazx#0961
Old 03/01/2019, 21:01   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

true i had the week about to order the month now it works still, aimbot needs a little work but I play with a modded xbox one controller that has aim assist so that helps with aimbot.
ESP is great only shows enemies no supplies

it works I brought it through payapl...aimbot like 6/10 esp on point though thats really all i need is an esp on people i have my own anti recoil software

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmp21 View Post
Still working? No bans?

yes its still working had it in action last night I have the week option..... no bans aimbot 6/10 ESP 10/10. But playing with a strong aimbot can get you banned just look at youtube videos do a little research
Old 03/02/2019, 20:18   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Having problems making it load correctly, managed to use it 2-3 hours. Doesn`t seem to be completely stable and aimbot is a bit off, works, but not 100%, good enough for me though.
Old 03/02/2019, 21:44   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmp21 View Post
Having problems making it load correctly, managed to use it 2-3 hours. Doesn`t seem to be completely stable and aimbot is a bit off, works, but not 100%, good enough for me though.
Open orgin then run cheat loader login in then click ok and open apex...Now i have had a few times where the game will crash or not respond like maybe 4 out of 40 lol...they way I got it to work stable was when Apex load click the enter button quickly just to get in but like I said I only had it happen like 4 times though
Old 03/02/2019, 21:50   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donte0608 View Post
Open orgin then run cheat loader login in then click ok and open apex...Now i have had a few times where the game will crash or not respond like maybe 4 out of 40 lol...they way I got it to work stable was when Apex load click the enter button quickly just to get in but like I said I only had it happen like 4 times though
I know how to do it, suddenly it just wont do anything else then crash. But gonna try again.
Old 03/03/2019, 00:41   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First of all, developer of this cheat is a very friendly and helpful guy.Trustworty as well.

10 / 10 ESP - It works perfectly with not a single problem.

10 / 10 Uİ - Very easy config and user friendly. Looks nice as well.

6 / 10 Aimbot - Its a bit messy. But gets the job done with the right weapons. Could it use improvements? Sure.

But overall, I'm very happy with what I got. Reccomended.
Old 03/04/2019, 18:31   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would give the aimbot 3 of 10 at this current state. Esp and the rest is good though.
Old 03/05/2019, 18:04   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can't wrap my head around how this site works. I've bought to different cheats from here, both which have been just complete scams like this one. I paid 50 dollars with paypal to this guy and the second I paid he just vanished. Like how can these people operate here without no repercussions what so ever? It's not a big amount of money but this guy is a complete ******* rip off and he continues to do this to other people too.

EDIT: To clarify. I added him on discord, he was telling there's 5 slots left so he made me feel like I had to be quick. I then sent 50 dollars to him for one week slot and when he got the money he deleted all his messages to me and blocked me on discord. I have the proof of payment and my part of the chat if someone wants to see it. So, be ready to lose your money with this guy.
Old 03/05/2019, 18:09   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr00ks View Post
I can't wrap my head around how this site works. I've bought to different cheats from here, both which have been just complete scams like this one. I paid 50 dollars with paypal to this guy and the second I paid he just vanished. Like how can these people operate here without no repercussions what so ever? It's not a big amount of money but this guy is a complete ******* rip off and he continues to do this to other people too.
You must request a trade with him over epvp and than sent the money to him afterwards.

Thats how it works.

How do you not understand that?

Scam accusations are forbidden, simply for the reason it cant be proven well.
Old 03/05/2019, 19:51   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I can't wrap my head around how this site works. I've bought to different cheats from here, both which have been just complete scams like this one. I paid 50 dollars with paypal to this guy and the second I paid he just vanished. Like how can these people operate here without no repercussions what so ever? It's not a big amount of money but this guy is a complete fucking rip off and he continues to do this to other people too.

EDIT: To clarify. I added him on discord, he was telling there's 5 slots left so he made me feel like I had to be quick. I then sent 50 dollars to him for one week slot and when he got the money he deleted all his messages to me and blocked me on discord. I have the proof of payment and my part of the chat if someone wants to see it. So, be ready to lose your money with this guy.

Maybe he changed this month but I brought the cheat mid Feb it worked fine had the week option. I messaged him through here 1st then to discord sent paypal email sent bill and you download the loader from discord. But if you fell you got ripped off just call paypal it worked find for me and others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
You must request a trade with him over epvp and than sent the money to him afterwards.

Thats how it works.

How do you not understand that?

Scam accusations are forbidden, simply for the reason it cant be proven well.
The legend speaks... Serious trust Kradau he's almost on any and all post about PC hacking. 1 day I will buy a cheat from him he ain't cheap but he worth it from all the reviews
Old 03/06/2019, 00:00   #58

elite*gold: 37
Quote:

Wow, that's some serious **** dude...
I would i lose my time for 50$ of yours? lol
My discord is on the post if you want to talk to me, never did scam anyone.
And i do sell trough paypal, if i really did that, go ahead and ask for a refund man.
Makes me think that you are some p2c **** dev who got your **** detected and trying to make something up to me
Old 03/06/2019, 02:13   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by affs2009 View Post
Wow, that's some serious **** dude...
I would i lose my time for 50$ of yours? lol
My discord is on the post if you want to talk to me, never did scam anyone.
And i do sell trough paypal, if i really did that, go ahead and ask for a refund man.
Makes me think that you are some p2c **** dev who got your **** detected and trying to make something up to me
He is the coder
He gives the support
His cheat never got detected
Also if u have a problem and cant use it he refund you.

+Rep for this guy, cheat working and undetected since release, gg abx!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2019, 20:36   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i bought a month, about 18 days left.
Everything works fine, other than the aimbot being wonky, but even then I don't suggest using the aimbot constantly. If your aim is not rage hacking and is to be looked at as a legit player, then don't use it or use it sparingly.

The hack is perfect for me and I like it, I have not gotten banned, and if your game crashes, restart origin, and it should work (it does for me).
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex, cheat, hack, slot, undetected