Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not Avaible Anymore

Discussion on Not Avaible Anymore within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/14/2019, 23:58   #91

elite*gold: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonetic View Post
The owner is a liar as the cheat is detected and has been for a long time now. Accounts wont last longer than 6 hours ever. He doesn't respond to messages on discord just straight up bans them. Don't buy it.
Im everytime replying pms. Just updated today and there is no bans after update. Tell me your Discord name or Forum account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireCore View Post
well for me i tried it and got banned i don't know the reall status i dont wanna use it to risk my new smurf cause simple he made me lost a 5 days working on account
I wrote on up update is done safe to use rn.
Old 03/14/2019, 23:59   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Thats why never buy any cheat from a single Person
Old 03/15/2019, 00:18   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LASTBANDERAM View Post
Im everytime replying pms. Just updated today and there is no bans after update. Tell me your Discord name or Forum account.

I wrote on up update is done safe to use rn.
well i know its safe to use right now but can you tell me how many banwaves did your cheat had ?
Old 03/15/2019, 00:33   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 33
+rep best apex cheat ever
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2019, 00:48   #95

Quote:
well i know its safe to use right now but can you tell me how many banwaves did your cheat had ?
Since release
2 banwaves
1 aimbot detection(yesterday)
But we updated less than a day and fixed issue all times.
Also you should know we released apex cheat after 2 days later game release.
Old 03/15/2019, 00:54   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Unhappy

Quote:
Since release
2 banwaves
1 aimbot detection(yesterday)
But we updated less than a day and fixed issue all times.
Also you should know we released apex cheat after 2 days later game release.
cool thanks for being honest please follow ur clients and let us know if there any ban waves happen in the next 24 hours
there is nothing wrong
to keep improving your detection
and there is nothing wrong to say ur cheat is detected and people can use it with ur cleaner
but the part that i dont like and see it greedy
that you dont support spoofing
and making someone selling Spoofer with other money
as i know
if you are offering a cheat
it need to be 101 % for the client side
like whatever u are taking the responsibility of his PC Detection
all i meant u have to keep him safe from HWID ban not telling people
to go buy whatever called Spoofer
it wasnt me i saw u talking in ur website with a guy i dont remember his name but i was like WOW when i saw this
Old 03/15/2019, 01:30   #97

Quote:
cool thanks for being honest please follow ur clients and let us know if there any ban waves happen in the next 24 hours
there is nothing wrong
to keep improving your detection
and there is nothing wrong to say ur cheat is detected and people can use it with ur cleaner
but the part that i dont like and see it greedy
that you dont support spoofing
and making someone selling Spoofer with other money
as i know
if you are offering a cheat
it need to be 101 % for the client side
like whatever u are taking the responsibility of his PC Detection
all i meant u have to keep him safe from HWID ban not telling people
to go buy whatever called Spoofer
it wasnt me i saw u talking in ur website with a guy i dont remember his name but i was like WOW when i saw this
There is no other proveiders can do it with that cheap. Also Kedira is our partner and we are recomended him for spoofer since we stopped proveiding spoofer and for apex there is no hwid ban and peoples can use our cleaner we are giving it free to our customers. I must say we are giving best experience for this price you cant find better one for that cheap. Also we were proveiding EAC and Battleye hwid spoofer but I needed pause FN for some security reasons(About Epic Games) thats why we didnt keep update our spoofer.

Also I want to say my cheat is not detected. There was a problem aimbot caused ban and fixed it less than 12 hours if it would detected I warn my customers. (Even when we got some ban reports about this aimbot issue I wrote it in Discord channel and said wait us update)
Old 03/15/2019, 02:16   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
There is no other proveiders can do it with that cheap. Also Kedira is our partner and we are recomended him for spoofer since we stopped proveiding spoofer and for apex there is no hwid ban and peoples can use our cleaner we are giving it free to our customers. I must say we are giving best experience for this price you cant find better one for that cheap. Also we were proveiding EAC and Battleye hwid spoofer but I needed pause FN for some security reasons(About Epic Games) thats why we didnt keep update our spoofer.

Also I want to say my cheat is not detected. There was a problem aimbot caused ban and fixed it less than 12 hours if it would detected I warn my customers. (Even when we got some ban reports about this aimbot issue I wrote it in Discord channel and said wait us update)
cool im giving one more try and gonna trust ur detection results and i gonna write a honest review here seems like u want it
Old 03/15/2019, 07:02   #99

Quote:
cool im giving one more try and gonna trust ur detection results and i gonna write a honest review here seems like u want it
Its your choose. Im open all honest reviews and feedbacks.
Old 03/15/2019, 19:12   #100 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well i guess we should be waiting till he finish the next update
Good luck let us know when u are done
Nice Rust RELEASE ANYWAY
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2019, 09:53   #101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 82
So I want to say somehting to ppl want to buy this cheat. At first let me talk about my experience.

I used this cheat like 3 days actually ( I bough for a month --> 75 €) , at first I got the best support , I was wondering how fast they respond to me , but actually after 2 weeks of downtime when I post something in their Discord , they just delete my message to hold their Chat "Clean". I got detected after 3 days using this software aswell.

I don't recommend to use this cheat because they have 0 support and they don't even care about their customer. Asking a support for infos, he just answered me : "im not a real support,im just a random guy with support rank" , there we can see that they have no glue what they are doing.

Don't buy here go somewhere else.
Old 04/05/2019, 11:00   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be Careful View Post
So I want to say somehting to ppl want to buy this cheat. At first let me talk about my experience.

I used this cheat like 3 days actually ( I bough for a month --> 75 €) , at first I got the best support , I was wondering how fast they respond to me , but actually after 2 weeks of downtime when I post something in their Discord , they just delete my message to hold their Chat "Clean". I got detected after 3 days using this software aswell.

I don't recommend to use this cheat because they have 0 support and they don't even care about their customer. Asking a support for infos, he just answered me : "im not a real support,im just a random guy with support rank" , there we can see that they have no glue what they are doing.

Don't buy here go somewhere else.
Hey, as I wrote in website we are currently working for Rust release thats why there is downtime for apex and all subs will be compansated after update apex (Rust in beta test apex update will come in few days) we dont delete any messages if you used banned words in chat “Cheat, Hack, Crack etc.” Bot delete message auto and there is auto purge every 2 days thats for keep Discord channel safe you know Discord TOS. And idk you sent pm to who if you tell me his name I can check.

If you need anything or question please create support ticket at
Old 04/07/2019, 02:02   #103 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this cheat community will be always detected his most of stuff
is
detected
or
Not working
im just saying whoever thinking about this community believe me u are just gonna waste ur money skip this elitepvpers has alot of providers for cheats
Old 04/07/2019, 02:11   #104

Quote:
this cheat community will be always detected his most of stuff
is
detected
or
Not working
im just saying whoever thinking about this community believe me u are just gonna waste ur money skip this elitepvpers has alot of providers for cheats
there was a small down time and we updated it now. You chargedbacked and got refund even you said bunch of lies in case I keeped stay in respect and gave you refund.
You used 2 of my products for free and you are asking me for can you keep use it even you got refund and you are leaving bad review what the **** is that.
You are funny af kid!
Old 04/07/2019, 05:40   #105 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, I am interested in purchasing, I have added you.

Tags
apex, apex aimbot, apex cheat, apex esp, apex legends