Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QuantumCheats | Apex Legends - Aimbot + ESP & SPOOFER (CHEAP)

Discussion on QuantumCheats | Apex Legends - Aimbot + ESP & SPOOFER (CHEAP) within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/10/2019, 04:22   #121

elite*gold: 10
REPLIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauconi16 View Post
I had 6 accounts banned, I particularly think they should test themselves and after a week of testing releases to users, I bought for a month and used it for a week, I have no motivation to test again, I see several feedbacks, of people being banned
To have a good reputation and gain customer trust again, fraud should be tested for at least a week by the team before it is released and help all users who have been banned to remove the HWID ban. Otherwise, more than iwancheats will be detected soon.

The cheat was hit with a wave a couple days after every other public cheat was hit, it's undergoing testing, you use it at your own risk, time will be compensated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzic1 View Post
Re-uploaded on proper thread section. if you have problems when seeing the embeds, see the thread as unregistered.

QuantumCheats might seem like a good cheat at first. You don't see many complaints about the support neither about detections. This is what first attracted me to the cheat, and oh boy i was incredibly wrong. So I decided to share my experiences so you can be sure not to make the same mistakes as I and a few friends did with purchasing a subscription.

In a nutshell::
The whole cheat is chaotic. It gets detected incredibly frequently, to a point where It's just un-maintainable and shouldn't be sold as undetected. (Also, detections aren't announced most of the time). There have been cases where VERIFIED re-sellers ended up scamming clients. Support takes long and is ineffective, admins love banning customers for petty reasons. If the cheat goes down you receive no compensation. The cheat itself isn't very good. Frequent crashes and bluescreens. Website is useless.

Now let's get more in depth about these topics: (Hyperlinks btw)

Detections And Non-Existent Security:
I have purchased a one week plan and on that small time frame, (HWID, mind you).
After that the cheat underwent and then as soon as (and during) it got out of testing mode, guess what? More detections, which caused them to ". If the spoofer really worked, is unknown, but what actually happened is that after running the so called "spoofer" people got their internet access blocked, and the . How embarrassing you might think, but it doesn't stop there: To halt the detections, they , which apparently had no effect, .
As my friend Greg Camp would say: .

The Reselling Issue:
As you might know, the cheat as of now only accept Bitcoin as payment. This means that most purchases are done through "Authorized Re-sellers" that profit over the sales. Nothing wrong with that right? Except that one of the AUTHORIZED Re-sellers a bunch of users, which then lead to him getting thrown out. The problems start appearing when you haven't even purchased it yet. Solve it yourself, asshole!!!

Unloved Staff and the Horrible Support:
You better hope you never get any problems when running the cheat, because if you do, and . Be steady! It may take a few weeks for an admin answer, but that's wroth it because he'll just not not gonna solve your problem and proceed to tell you that they can't help you with your issue. Thanks for knocking!
-I almost forgot to mention the fact that the Admins are extremely upset with their life for some reason, , . Complaining about it also gets you banned. How dare you purchase our cheat, get the fuck out of here!!!

The Cheat Itself:
It just works, it definetly isn't the best and doesn't have anything special. Yet the aimbot is so incredibly inaccurate I just had to . It does have it's , thoe.
Or should i rather say, it just barely works?

Miscellaneous Shit:
A few days after purchasing, the website went down for a good 5 days. But that wouldn't really matter, because the website is just there for show. Everything is disclosed and announced via their Discord servers, that always get deleted by Discord every 5 days or so after the creation. Nothing, even as simple as detections are announced on the website. At the moment I'm writing this, I'm sure 6 Discord servers have already been deleted and created again. It really makes a mess.
-Oh and I hope you love getting bluescreened and crashing every 5 minutes, I mean, who doesn't?

Conclusions:
Please do not waste your time and money into this cheat. I'm sure there are better cheats out there, this one is just not worth a penny. And any other cheat could be considered better than this garbage.

And if you thought i was the

PS: Here's your , Juggs. Paying for programmers/code is bad.
I understand where you're coming from.
Regarding your points, detection issues have only popped up recently, after QC was hit with the first ban wave (days after every other p2c), and the cheat has been undergoing testing, which anyone is able to take part in at their own risk/disadvantage. "Authorized" resellers are like any other sellers, they can exit scam at any point. That's why the best way to purchase is with BTC. Staff handle dozens of tickets everyday, and it's hard for them to keep up. Usually the issues users face are easily fixed by just reading what the community has to say. Whether it's a program running in the back, discord not being ran as admin, overlay off, etc..
-
Not sure if you posted the right video or not, but the aimbot is pretty accurate, only issue which goes for basically every aimbot, is missing shots when the player is moving at a fast rate..
-
Regarding the issues you're facing, they're most likely due to incompatible hardware, or you got a unwanted program installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialReviewer View Post
Detected again, such a shit cheat lol. Also, what is wrong with their braindead admins? if only they could help people as much as they rageban their customers.

Cheat is aids
The cheat was hit with a wave a couple days after every other public cheat was hit, it's undergoing testing, you use it at your own risk, time will be compensated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbi2k4k View Post
Expect almost NO support. They don't respond on their forums or on discord. Take money and if cheat stops working "oh well".
You're making claims with no proof, the discord is active with support.
Old 03/10/2019, 18:33   #122 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'll post here again as staff are now ignoring my tickets - I do not mean to cause any trouble for you, neither for me. Simply sharing my experience, and how I am being treated.

I do not blame the QCsupport in any kind, but the dev and others in charge of the cheat itself. QCsupport team is helpful and reply whenever requested upon. However, the issue comes within the authorized.

They claim I am HWID banned when that is not the case.

What I have tried:
Fromatted my PC.
Changed IP, MAC and VolumeID.
Changed my HWID, additionally, a HWID spoofer.
Downloaded origin/apex, created new accounts and even played the game with a VPN.

What happens? I recieve a ban every 30 minutes. Here's the interesting part:

I used a different cheat, recieved an hour key and worked just fine. No issues at all. Played without cheats, no issues at all.

To conclude, i'd advise against using your cheats as not only can you not solve issues that may occur, but you leave (me) ignored. I will change and/or edit this reply if they decide to do **** about this.

EDIT: Never mind about the QCsupport team being friendly. Being honest nowadays gets you banned.

Was banned after this message, no hesitations. Spoke the truth and I got banned for it even though I meant no harm obviously.
Old 03/10/2019, 20:41   #123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 320
dont buy QC anymore they are full of liar they just want your money they dont care about your security !! better dispute all you money from them dont lose hope there are tons of best developer and coder out there just dont buy again from them .
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2019, 21:44   #124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Adding on top of that I have already mentioned.

TOM, aka micheal (Thread OP) proceeds to claim that the issue is within my PC, when cheat works FINE without cheats or when using any other cheat(s). It is detected, and he doesn't even want to prove me wrong. Now, why do I say this?

I kindly ask him if I may Barrow a day key which I may use on my friends house, I bought a month sub and i'd accept if he removed a day out of my sub, and provided me with a key that could be used. Any person who cares for its customers, would have done the right thing and in this case, provided me with a key. I also mention i'd give my full condolences if the fault comes within my end and i'd accept any consequences which I may have caused.

As expected, he bans me for being disrespectful and blocks me. Of course they don't need my apology because we both know it is detected, and he had no way in proving me otherwise.

Now, how was I disrespectful?
To be honest, I was kind enough and did not take any of this in their public discord, that'd have been very rude and I completely understand in that case.
However, I took it via ticket and I meant no harm towards anyone. Imagine paying 75$ and not being able to use it for over a week, and when you ask for support, nobody helps. I told Manhattan to **** himself, yes..abit rude, but I mentioned it prior to saying it. ''I don't mean to be rude, but **** you manhattan''.

This was not taken public, I doubt the reason was even being disrespectful, it's simply for sharing my honest thoughts and they banned me for it.

I apologize if you felt offended, but look at it from my perspective. You buy a cheat, 75$ and doesn't work at all. Your tickets get ignored, and your time is being wasted. Please tell me what you'd do. If they now care, they will unban me and let me try it on a different pc. I'll make sure to update here incase that ever happens, for now, stay away.
Old 03/10/2019, 22:51   #125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Michael1577 look at your forum for proof. You can easy send me or others a pm, you don't. You kicked me and others out of your discord "after purchase" I bought month pass" only able to use for almost 1 week only. I only try to be helpful on both discord and the forums with others having issue starting the QC. I nicely asked juggs for help etc. Only to be ignored and no invite back to the discord. Your only here for prepurchase $$$ reasons not help with after purchase.
Old 03/11/2019, 09:28   #126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1577 View Post

I understand where you're coming from.
Regarding your points, detection issues have only popped up recently, after QC was hit with the first ban wave (days after every other p2c), and the cheat has been undergoing testing, which anyone is able to take part in at their own risk/disadvantage. "Authorized" resellers are like any other sellers, they can exit scam at any point. That's why the best way to purchase is with BTC. Staff handle dozens of tickets everyday, and it's hard for them to keep up. Usually the issues users face are easily fixed by just reading what the community has to say. Whether it's a program running in the back, discord not being ran as admin, overlay off, etc..
-
Not sure if you posted the right video or not, but the aimbot is pretty accurate, only issue which goes for basically every aimbot, is missing shots when the player is moving at a fast rate..
-
Regarding the issues you're facing, they're most likely due to incompatible hardware, or you got a unwanted program installed.

You're making claims with no proof, the discord is active with support.
The sad reality is I applied for time compensation but was denied because they kicked decided to kick their "verified resellers" and deny anyone who wanted time compensation.

Total scam
Old 03/15/2019, 09:20   #127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialReviewer View Post
The sad reality is I applied for time compensation but was denied because they kicked decided to kick their "verified resellers" and deny anyone who wanted time compensation.

Total scam
same happened to me. asked for comp and they denied it for no reason even when i provided 4 keys
Old 03/16/2019, 04:56   #128 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

see toly ya all they scam AND try to connect via TEAMVIEWER to get even more infos - $ or whatever

well guess they will have a hard time with all the DDOS and python scripts reporting their discords
Old 03/30/2019, 09:10   #129 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkg View Post
I'll post here again as staff are now ignoring my tickets - I do not mean to cause any trouble for you, neither for me. Simply sharing my experience, and how I am being treated.

I do not blame the QCsupport in any kind, but the dev and others in charge of the cheat itself. QCsupport team is helpful and reply whenever requested upon. However, the issue comes within the authorized.

They claim I am HWID banned when that is not the case.

What I have tried:
Fromatted my PC.
Changed IP, MAC and VolumeID.
Changed my HWID, additionally, a HWID spoofer.
Downloaded origin/apex, created new accounts and even played the game with a VPN.

What happens? I recieve a ban every 30 minutes. Here's the interesting part:

I used a different cheat, recieved an hour key and worked just fine. No issues at all. Played without cheats, no issues at all.

To conclude, i'd advise against using your cheats as not only can you not solve issues that may occur, but you leave (me) ignored. I will change and/or edit this reply if they decide to do shit about this.

EDIT: Never mind about the QCsupport team being friendly. Being honest nowadays gets you banned.

Was banned after this message, no hesitations. Spoke the truth and I got banned for it even though I meant no harm obviously.
see same happened to me
Old 04/07/2019, 17:53   #130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

QuantumCheats... how are the detections going so far?
Old 03/23/2020, 07:16   #131 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is goin on with your discord? I just bought a month 5 days ago and now I am not longer at your discord?