Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QuantumCheats | Apex Legends - Aimbot + ESP & SPOOFER (CHEAP)

Discussion on QuantumCheats | Apex Legends - Aimbot + ESP & SPOOFER (CHEAP) within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/13/2019, 03:18   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Discord serwer now no working. I thnik bsc ddos. But cheat same, failed to connect, a lot time blue screen.
ps U have 2 thread now from quantum ... Idk on same moment .
Old 02/13/2019, 03:41   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For me working, for 2/3 hours, after that a lot of errors, + blue screen .
Old 02/13/2019, 03:44   #33

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijanki View Post
Discord serwer now no working. I thnik bsc ddos. But cheat same, failed to connect, a lot time blue screen.
ps U have 2 thread now from quantum ... Idk on same moment .
Loader is failing to connect due to DDOS attacks, and BSOD are due to the new loader which is being used due to these DDOS attacks. The new loader was pushed without the latest drivers that were implemented in the regular loader.

and on the x2 Quantum threads, this was the first one in this section :shurgs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amakicku1234 View Post
I tried the entire day to get it to work. I was getting 0 support from actual support team but was able to get a ton of help from the community. I thank them for that but never did get it to work. After not being able to use it the entire duration I bought it for, I think the next step for me is to charge back.
This may not be everyone's experience with this cheat but for me and at least a few others, we can not get support, we can not get the cheat to run. Best of luck.
Sorry it had to come down to that, I strongly advise you don't Chargeback, I believed I PMd you on here (ePVP) with a discord to contact, for 1 more chance at fixing your issue. Your time will also be compensated, simply just make a support ticket.
Old 02/13/2019, 03:47   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ok u will be give recopensate ?
I know ddos is not ur bad, but i buy 24htrial and.. i play like a 2h
Old 02/13/2019, 04:26   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijanki View Post
Ok u will be give recopensate ?
I know ddos is not ur bad, but i buy 24htrial and.. i play like a 2h
Yes loss time due to cheat issues, and these recent ddos attacks will be compensated.

Make sure to join the discord and create a ticket.
Old 02/13/2019, 12:58   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought this like 7 hours ago.
I'm on the support discord for more than 6 hours.

We are a lot to complain about crash and bdos, some poeple like me can't even get it work because of crash.
I'm still waiting for help, maybe i will do a better review but for now, there is like no one poeple on the discord to help anybody.
Old 02/13/2019, 13:06   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex33bo View Post
I bought this like 7 hours ago.
I'm on the support discord for more than 6 hours.

We are a lot to complain about crash and bdos, some poeple like me can't even get it work because of crash.
I'm still waiting for help, maybe i will do a better review but for now, there is like no one poeple on the discord to help anybody.
The issues are being slowly addressed, these issues have started appearing due to the ddos attacks, theirs been a lot of loader updates trying to counter the attack to allow users to connect without getting “Connection Fail” which has been messing some users up.

—-
| New domain while the other is being fixed.
Old 02/13/2019, 19:28   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My honest review:

Looking at this post I followed the details on how to buy the cheat. It was simple and fast. When you receive the installer it comes with a readme on what to do. A few things that were strange... First I needed to enable my discord overlay, the inject in a certain fashion. That's fine, so I load the cheat, open the game and there's no menu for the cheat. So after a few tries I decide to go to the discord for more help.

There's no pinn'd anything to help people trying to load the cheat. Only thing pinn'd is how to buy and the loader. Luckily there's a support channel in the discord. I scroll through and find that others are having the same issue with injecting. Theres one person (that's not affiliated with QC) helping people out. At some point the QC admin, TarTarian, clears the whole support chat. I guess this person didnt like what people where talking about.

So the past 2-3 hours theres multiple people complaining about getting a blue screen of death and the game crashing after following the directions a member was posting to get the cheat menu to even show up. The way to get the menu to show up was this:
-Run origin as admin
-Run discord as admin
-Turn discord overlay on
-Turn it on for apex legends
-Turn origin overlay off for apex
-inject

After doing this I still was getting game crashes, and so were others. The crashes were happening at different times during gameplay. They occurred sometime between 10-20 minutes.

As for the cheat itself, the ESP is configurable with distance of view, health, shield, head dot and box around the person. With the aimbot you are able to configure the bullet drop compensation, distance it latches onto the person, FOV, smoothness in aiming and head/body option.

The esp is great and with the settings I used for the aimbot it worked fine.

If they can fix the product to prevent the game from crashing, BSOD, and loader issues mentioned in this forumn, I would gladly buy a month at a time.

Going to keep a count of games today with crashes, I know they did an update so maybe it got fixed.
game crash count as of today: 0 -- Games Played:11
Old 02/13/2019, 19:36   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
I can vouch for it! I bought it and it's a little bit buggy but if you do it smart you can win every game alone.

No detections so far.
Old 02/13/2019, 20:16   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by granger77 View Post
My honest review:

Looking at this post I followed the details on how to buy the cheat. It was simple and fast. When you receive the installer it comes with a readme on what to do. A few things that were strange... First I needed to enable my discord overlay, the inject in a certain fashion. That's fine, so I load the cheat, open the game and there's no menu for the cheat. So after a few tries I decide to go to the discord for more help.

There's no pinn'd anything to help people trying to load the cheat. Only thing pinn'd is how to buy and the loader. Luckily there's a support channel in the discord. I scroll through and find that others are having the same issue with injecting. Theres one person (that's not affiliated with QC) helping people out. At some point the QC admin, TarTarian, clears the whole support chat. I guess this person didnt like what people where talking about.

So the past 2-3 hours theres multiple people complaining about getting a blue screen of death and the game crashing after following the directions a member was posting to get the cheat menu to even show up. The way to get the menu to show up was this:
-Run origin as admin
-Run discord as admin
-Turn discord overlay on
-Turn it on for apex legends
-Turn origin overlay off for apex
-inject

After doing this I still was getting game crashes, and so were others. The crashes were happening at different times during gameplay. They occurred sometime between 10-20 minutes.

As for the cheat itself, the ESP is configurable with distance of view, health, shield, head dot and box around the person. With the aimbot you are able to configure the bullet drop compensation, distance it latches onto the person, FOV, smoothness in aiming and head/body option.

The esp is great and with the settings I used for the aimbot it worked fine.

If they can fix the product to prevent the game from crashing, BSOD, and loader issues mentioned in this forumn, I would gladly buy a month at a time.

Going to keep a count of games today with crashes, I know they did an update so maybe it got fixed.
game crash count as of today: 0
Thank you for the honest and in-depth review, Make sure you're not running the game with fullscreen arguments, and you're running borderless or windowed. The cheat has been getting stability updates daily, new features etc..

I appreciate the review a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragou View Post
I can vouch for it! I bought it and it's a little bit buggy but if you do it smart you can win every game alone.

No detections so far.
Thank you, glad you're happy with the cheat. Don't worry, any bugs, etc are being fixed.
Old 02/13/2019, 20:26   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1577 View Post
Thank you for the honest and in-depth review, Make sure you're not running the game with fullscreen arguments, and you're running borderless or windowed. The cheat has been getting stability updates daily, new features etc..

I appreciate the review a lot

Thank you, glad you're happy with the cheat. Don't worry, any bugs, etc are being fixed.
Seems stable today, about to start 5th game no crash so far.
Old 02/13/2019, 23:16   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello,

I would just stay away from this community. Admins are toxic, support is clueless or lazy and the hack sometimes functions and most of the time it does not. You would be better off being a part of any other community.

Edit: I forgot to mention about their affiliates falsely slandering other communities with no repercussions.
If you do end up buying QC (I do not recommend) do not buy it from Garfooled person.

Regards,
Kitty
Old 02/14/2019, 04:20   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by granger77 View Post
Seems stable today, about to start 5th game no crash so far.
It's been receiving them updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperiorKitty View Post
Hello,

I would just stay away from this community. Admins are toxic, support is clueless or lazy and the hack sometimes functions and most of the time it does not. You would be better off being a part of any other community.

Edit: I forgot to mention about their affiliates falsely slandering other communities with no repercussions.
If you do end up buying QC (I do not recommend) do not buy it from Garfooled person.

Regards,
Kitty
I agree with you that accusations shouldn't be made without proof, it's just a speculation that he's bringing up, which should've been handled a different way than posting and slandering ones name, but I guess people have their own ways of expressing themselves, and some are professional while doing so, while others aren't .

but the admins of QC and staff are not Toxic nor Clueless. The discord is active 95% of the time and those having issues always get a reply from either staff or a member.
Old 02/14/2019, 05:21   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1577 View Post

I agree with you that accusations shouldn't be made without proof, it's just a speculation that he's bringing up, which should've been handled a different way than posting and slandering ones name, but I guess people have their own ways of expressing themselves, and some are professional while doing so, while others aren't .

but the admins of QC and staff are not Toxic nor Clueless. The discord is active 95% of the time and those having issues always get a reply from either staff or a member.
A well written response compared to response from other QC "Affiliates". Regarding the first matter I agree each have their own way of expressing themselves. Yet you have these unprofessional people as "Affiliates". Then in your Discord server you have these "hate" channels one with evidence and other with just with one sided evidence so don't try to be a saint. You are falsely accusing people again (Not you personally). QC is just a breeding ground for resellers at this point. It's all about money money.

Not all Admins are Toxic but there are one or two of them. Yes the support team is lazy and clueless.

I genuinely feel bad for Manhattan. He works so **** hard. Much respect to him.
Old 02/14/2019, 05:22   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

broken af rn, waiting for fixes