Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QuantumCheats | Apex Legends - Aimbot + ESP & SPOOFER (CHEAP)

Discussion on QuantumCheats | Apex Legends - Aimbot + ESP & SPOOFER (CHEAP) within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/20/2019, 00:27   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Same here need Discord invite. Thank you!
Old 02/20/2019, 01:04   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would like the Discord link too, if everyone is getting one thanks!
Old 02/20/2019, 01:26   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have purchased this hack.

Decent amount of setup required but nothing too bad.

I personally cannot last more than 2-5 minutes in a match before my game crashes. Very first day they did help me set it up, Some "Trail support mods" in the discord. Then was told It wont work with my 9700k Intel i7 processor. one other guy says he has that and a 2080 RTX (i have a 2070). He said it works for about 6-7 games before he gets a DC.

Would LOVE to have even that, but 2 days now with 2 different tickets open, Multiple PM's to mods, I cannot get anyone to reply to me. At least would like to attempt a HWID and try on my other computer but no help or extra time on my 1 week purchase.
Old 02/20/2019, 01:32   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Discord isnt working?
Old 02/20/2019, 03:00   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If there is a new discord can someone invite please. Cheers
Old 02/20/2019, 03:01   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please PM discord link. Thanks.
Old 02/20/2019, 03:06   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1577 View Post
thank you It may seem complicated cause theirs "a lot" of steps to follow but it only takes a couple minutes to setup.
UPDATE - DONT BUY THERE !

i went to support discord bc it wont work, a stuff guy checked and they dont support my cpu (9th gen) so i could get a refund. 2days later and now they closed my sup ticket the 2nd time without reply eventho the admin said i have full refund reasons bc they dont support my cpu

next ticket - sup checked told me again i get a refund now im BANED of discord NO REFUNDS yet ( they state at refund that they ban your accounts) lets see if i get the refund... i doubt it

the guy in the vid is using it look at it lol

prediction??? vis check? fov? slow aim? no shake? colored chams for vis/walls? again prediction wtf how does it miss all that shots its an aimbot just aiming at the targets no movement compensation? hitscan??? toggle body/head on a key lol, where are the basic features? every suspector instantly notices you hack
90% of the shots he aimbots one can ez hit without and the flicks lol where is that thing locking at in the sky? theres def better options out there

0/10 for support tho lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by studmuffn View Post

I personally cannot last more than 2-5 minutes in a match before my game crashes. Very first day they did help me set it up, Some "Trail support mods" in the discord. Then was told It wont work with my 9700k Intel i7 processor. one other guy says he has that and a 2080 RTX (i have a 2070). He said it works for about 6-7 games before he gets a DC.

Would LOVE to have even that, but 2 days now with 2 different tickets open, Multiple PM's to mods, I cannot get anyone to reply to me. At least would like to attempt a HWID and try on my other computer but no help or extra time on my 1 week purchase.
see my post.. they scam ppl and even if it works its a shitshow
Quote:
Originally Posted by grappata View Post
dont buy from this guy he is a scammer!!
maybe they all are look at the websites and 10 dif shops
Old 02/20/2019, 04:08   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can anyone help its the 19th.
Old 02/20/2019, 04:35   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by studmuffn View Post

add me on discord i will help you

Manhattan#1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by granger77 View Post

add me on discord for support

Manhattan#1337
Old 02/20/2019, 05:22   #70

elite*gold: 10
NEW DISCORD

NEW DISCORD IS UP

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jee4orce View Post
If there is a new discord can someone invite please. Cheers
(sorry for the late response/update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amakicku1234 View Post
Please PM discord link. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0opY View Post
UPDATE - DONT BUY THERE !

i went to support discord bc it wont work, a stuff guy checked and they dont support my cpu (9th gen) so i could get a refund. 2days later and now they closed my sup ticket the 2nd time without reply eventho the admin said i have full refund reasons bc they dont support my cpu

next ticket - sup checked told me again i get a refund now im BANED of discord NO REFUNDS yet ( they state at refund that they ban your accounts) lets see if i get the refund... i doubt it

the guy in the vid is using it look at it lol

prediction??? vis check? fov? slow aim? no shake? colored chams for vis/walls? again prediction wtf how does it miss all that shots its an aimbot just aiming at the targets no movement compensation? hitscan??? toggle body/head on a key lol, where are the basic features? every suspector instantly notices you hack
90% of the shots he aimbots one can ez hit without and the flicks lol where is that thing locking at in the sky? theres def better options out there

0/10 for support tho lol

see my post.. they scam ppl and even if it works its a shitshow

maybe they all are look at the websites and 10 dif shops
You weren't banned from the discord, it got banned. Join the new discord and recreate the ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by granger77 View Post

Create a ticket on the discord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan_QC View Post
add me on discord i will help you

Manhattan#1337

add me on discord for support

Manhattan#1337
"Manhattan#1337" is the official developer of the cheat who can help you guys with troubleshooting issues etc. The discord is still available for those who need help, and I'm also providing support as well.
Old 02/20/2019, 09:33   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 91
By all respect, to the people who claim to get banned/kicked out of QC's discord... you guys have to keep in mind that providing cheats is against discord TOS and we all know there are some butthurt people out there who are willing to report specific discord servers just to get them closed by Discord themself... so yeah... dont make accusations unless you got solid proof.

However i am also here to give QC a good review after the a guy named "Ez" in their Discord server helped me setting it up properly.

I enjoy every second with the cheat. I am not a person who gives the standard oh here is a 8/10 for the esp and so on, no. Overall my experience with the support from QC and the cheat itself has been fantastic.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2019, 09:54   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

discord invalid
Old 02/20/2019, 10:21   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

get banned after only 1 game played. this is 100% detected. dont buy it.
Old 02/20/2019, 10:29   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maomaohuang View Post
get banned after only 1 game played. this is 100% detected. dont buy it.
Its not possible to get banned after 1 game unless your HWID is banned or you used other cheat before
Old 02/20/2019, 10:48   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

discord invalid