Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Anime & Manga
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

THE BEST MANGA NOW

Discussion on THE BEST MANGA NOW within the Anime & Manga forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 05/28/2010, 18:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
WTH.. ive been reading karin & enjoying it.. i thought it was complete i read it because i was bored waiting for new chapter's of naruto, bleach, one piece, the breaker & other's, it sucks men why do i always get a manga that is unfinished yet, YY.. but somehow i read the bradherley's coach it was really different from other manga's but i was very curious about it, is it a real story?
& no bra was a good too, well i cant take a big comment on that one, but it was really awesome.. ^^
well thank you all!! for sharing please share me more of those fantastic manga's you have read? thank's ..
Old 06/01/2010, 19:35   #17

The best manga i've ever readen and is "Death Note" and i recomend you to see it "anime"
-
-
Description: Yagami Light is an ace student with great prospects, who's bored out of his mind. One day he finds the "Death Note": a notebook from the realm of the Death Gods, with the power to kill people in any way he desires. With the Death Note in hand, Light decides to create his perfect world, without crime or criminals. However, when criminals start dropping dead one by one, the authorites send the legendary detective L to track down the killer, and a battle of wits, deception and logic ensues...

The next best manga is "GunGrave" and i recomend you to see it "anime"
-
-
Description: After a tragic scene with the murder of his friends, Brandon Heat follows his only friend Harry McDowel into Millennion, the largest mafia syndicate. While Harry McDowel is striving for power, Brandon is only staying in Millennion to see the girl he loves whose custody was gained by the leader of Millennion, Big Daddy. But as the years pass and Brandon proves loyal to Millennion, Brandon learns the true purpose and passion of Millennion, and that's when true conflict arises.

and this manga is realy fun "Trigun"
-
-
Description: Vash is known by many as The Humanoid Typhoon. He is an incredibly skilled gunfighter with a sixty billion dollar bounty on his head, as he is blamed for the destruction of an entire city. The two insurance inspectors who try to find and prevent Vash from causing further damage quickly see that he is often pulled into fights to save human life, and that the damage is always necessary or accidental.

Manga i am reading now.

One piece
Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist
Bleach (is a long boring story but is ok)

Manga site i recomend 4 you

Onemanga.com
mangahelpers.com (it's a forum) But u get raw chapters with raw tranlations)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2010, 15:55   #18

Best Manga Hm Death Note
Thanks
1 User