Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Anime & Manga
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Poll] Date A Live! [Must watch!]

Discussion on [Poll] Date A Live! [Must watch!] within the Anime & Manga forum part of the Off-Topics category.

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite spirit! :O
Tohka Yatogami 4 20.00%
Yoshino 3 15.00%
Kotori Itsuka 3 15.00%
Kurumi Tokisaki 8 40.00%
Miku Izayoi 0 0%
Yami sisters [the twins] 3 15.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06/04/2014, 19:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
I love kurumi , but tohka is good too , but i hate miku , i don't know why
Old 06/09/2014, 11:14   #17

elite*gold: 80
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by emil18250 View Post
I love kurumi , but tohka is good too , but i hate miku , i don't know why
The majority of the fans can say that Miku is the most HATED spirit because she's just too..... Pushy, Blunt, Rude, Etc. :3

`Basti

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Watch Dogs: Ubisoft Limits Release Date
02/11/2014 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/6IVqh.jpg As publisher Ubisoft has recently confirmed in its current report, open world action-adventure game "Watch Dogs" is going to be released for PC and consoles during the first quartal of this year. Said quartal runs from April 1 to June 30, 2014. The delay of release date, which had been announced by publisher Ubisoft some months ago, is in accord with these informations. Ubisoft's new game was originally planned as a launch title for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One....
Watch Dogs: Date of Release rescheduled for Spring net
11/19/2013 - Gaming News - EN - 2 Replies
Originally, the date of release of Ubisoft's action-adventure Watch Dogs has been scheduled for November next, but apparently Ubisoft will not hold faith with this schedule. According to websites of the game developer and publisher, there is talk of a release, which is planned for spring 2014. The official blog states as a reason for this: "But from the beginning, we have adopted the attitude that we will not compromise on quality. As we got closer to release, as all the pieces of the puzzle...
[L2-OFF]Interlude x4 Lineage2global.eu (Live Date: 28.06.2013)
06/22/2013 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
General Information Server Files (L2OFF) The time has come - Grand opening day for live start is officialy announced by date 28.06.2013 Global server is prepared for live,registration accounts and download patch will be available 1-2 days before server start.Remember to check forum daily ! _________________________________________________ ____________ lineage2global.eu
[Suggestion] Poll : Quake Live Section
06/05/2012 - Suggestions & Feedback - 12 Replies
Can we have a Quake live section? Also as a extension from the Quake live have hack section (Aim bots etc...) Quake Live is a popular game as well Who agrees with me!?
iSROBOT Live Date (Pay to Use Info) - PLEASE READ
04/15/2006 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Even 1.10 is buggy still and there planning already for payment this 18? time to crack the bot. And if you read correctly if you bot 24/7 in 1 month you need to pay 30 dollars