Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Anime & Manga
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gintama Movie 2

Discussion on Gintama Movie 2 within the Anime & Manga forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gintama Movie 2

a question,any1 knows exact date when Gintama movie 2 is coming out ? and is this the last from gintama,or the anime will continue ? and if yes,when ?
Old 12/09/2013, 19:51   #2

no1 has any infos about gintama ?
Old 12/10/2013, 14:36   #3

Gintama like it comes it goes! you never know!!!
Episode: 252 ending
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gintama still subbed?
11/03/2013 - Anime & Manga - 1 Replies
Wird Gintama noch gesubbed? Bei 112 hört es mit den deutschen Sub´s auf. Weiß wer was genaues?
Gintama anime ending ?
04/06/2013 - Anime & Manga - 2 Replies
seems gintama ended again,now my question is,is it done for good or they are making pause again cos its too close to manga ? asking because i saw in last few episodes from gintama the titles they always put at the end,and from those titles it seems that the anime serie has ended for good,now is that information correct or the anime will continue later on ? (Its my top 1 anime,i hope it wont end for good..........=/...)
Gintama and ONE PIECE
07/14/2012 - Anime & Manga - 2 Replies
What's the difference between Gintama and ONE PIECE? which one do you like?
Gintama Ended ?
03/28/2012 - Anime & Manga - 9 Replies
Hello to everyone ! Today i watched episode 252 from gintama they said that that episode is the last one so i got questions The anime is done and there will be no more episode of it at all ? Or the anime is just putting pause cos they catched up with manga so they will wait till more manga chapters are made so that they can continue as before ?
Gintama - Second Movie Release Date ?
03/09/2012 - Anime & Manga - 2 Replies
Hello to every1,i made this thread cos wanted to ask if any1 knows when will be Second movie released,if im correct the announcement was made like in 2009 that they might make an second movie in one of the episodes of Gintama......so thought lets ask here if any1 knows any news about the second movie........ If you know anything,please speak ENGLISH only on this thread........ Thanks and Best Regards