Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Anime & Manga
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sony vegas + anime (Scenes)

Discussion on Sony vegas + anime (Scenes) within the Anime & Manga forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sony vegas + anime (Scenes)

Hello guys I'm not a pro in sony vegas but I'm trying to bring the best out of Anime scene's by making their subs better, sound better, matching the colors and adjusting contrast, blur and glow effects. I kind of started today and I've uploaded 2 videos. I would wish to have some comment on them. c:

I'm not saying I'm really good at it but I'm doing it cause I'm bored and I would like to hear what others think of them. I'll start adding some more effects in my future videos but this is all i've done this morning:

Epic fight scene -

Funny anime cooking scene -

Anyways hope you guys enjoy them these are one of my favourite scenes!
Old 02/28/2013, 13:00   #2

Funny scene of basket, is the whole anime like this ?
I dont really like long shonen sports anime (except Prince of Tennis) so I never thought about watching this, but this scene was reaaaally good
Old 02/28/2013, 13:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbrady View Post
Funny scene of basket, is the whole anime like this ?
I dont really like long shonen sports anime (except Prince of Tennis) so I never thought about watching this, but this scene was reaaaally good
It has a lot of funny moments! But it's rather a really serious anime. c:
I don't particularly like sports anime neither but this one really stands out in my opinion. It kind of reminds me of Hajime no Ippo.

You've got these scenes were they're losing and all of the sudden they make a really awesome comeback and that's very amusing for me at least.
They develope and go against strnger enemies and try to defeat them. I'll make a video of a scene where one of the player really dominates the other team. Watch and see I guess. x:

I would reccomend it to everyone of course I really like the anime. You should give it a try, if you don't like it then you can always abort it. ;o

Actually you should watch this:

If you like it definately try the anime!

This scene made me start it c: