halloween/horror beta release

10/26/2007 22:30 hax0rzz#1
Quote:
horror/halloween beta release for halloween!!
----------------------------------------------


install... place all files in correct folders


[2NDMetempsychosis made by ryne002 - epvpers]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[City Names & Portals made by Unkn0wnmod]

[Everything else done by me haz0rzz/modder]

found the cursors around the net so i don't know who made those...

--- i'm only realease'n what i have done so far and by no means
--- am i going to stop til i get a full conversion or as close
--- to a full convo as possible. Thanx to all the buds at
--- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
---

have fun

hax0rzz/modder
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

*Edit by a1blaster
File attachment added*
10/26/2007 23:42 a1blaster#2
Kool :eek:

I attached the file to your thread too. ;)
10/27/2007 00:02 Bepruotiz#3
nice !! :D it look cool ,but i dont like cursors.. and dont know how it look in game.. all skills etc.
10/27/2007 20:30 xXShadowXx#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hax0rzz View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

*Edit by a1blaster
File attachment added*
This looks nice man. I saw it last night when I was browsing CoFusion, was goin to ask if you were the same member :P but obviously you are, since you've got a link to it. Good to see im not the only one that uses both epvp and fusion :P
10/27/2007 22:29 rewlin#5
Here are a few edits I made, you can add them to your HorrorCo or supplement. Pumpkin Portal, Orange Simple Shadow, Orangish Bless, and Pumpkin Luckytime.
10/28/2007 03:24 ryne002#6
woop woop i made vigor edit lol, thanks again man
10/28/2007 05:43 hugezeldafan94#7
These look awesome! I'll add feedback once I'm all done adding them in.

EDIT: Nice job. Now, as long as nothing pops out at me and scares the living shit out of me, then you have done a great job. The only thing I don't like is the mana/health bars are too small, but that's no problem. Good job!
10/28/2007 12:02 citycitycity#8
Nice edits man wish i could go that complex xD