01/30/2011 21:39 k1r3t0#1
Dudes did you ever see somthing like this +30 item on hero online O.o
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/31/2011 00:12 karraksc#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
Dudes did you ever see somthing like this +30 item on hero online O.o
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I think somebody is yanking you. Other than the extra stuff at the top, the stats are almost the same as my +5 Drac Sword. If anything, I'd say they were working with a +6 or +7 at best. It's like those pets with +upgrades. 'Ware, Buyer, if it seems too good.....
01/31/2011 05:48 MrYoda#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I think somebody is yanking you. Other than the extra stuff at the top, the stats are almost the same as my +5 Drac Sword. If anything, I'd say they were working with a +6 or +7 at best. It's like those pets with +upgrades. 'Ware, Buyer, if it seems too good.....
Actually that IS a real weapon and it is the weapon one of the GMs has, the stats M6 are only accesible for GMs and this is real. And ye...+30 seems to be high, but best I've seen on a normal player is +24, that was a BE though.
01/31/2011 10:34 k1r3t0#4
this picture is from BR hero online i downloaded from there.. but if max is +30 or +24 then to +6 must be safe lolz the GMS are crazy :D
01/31/2011 13:56 MrYoda#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
this picture is from BR hero online i downloaded from there.. but if max is +30 or +24 then to +6 must be safe lolz the GMS are crazy :D
Nah, it wouldn't be interesting with high success rate...If it would be so high, then pictures like this wouldn't be so rare would they?
03/06/2011 16:52 k1r3t0#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYoda View Post
Nah, it wouldn't be interesting with high success rate...If it would be so high, then pictures like this wouldn't be so rare would they?
ya you'r right but im still thinking to +6 have to be safe in hero online ..
but not realy metter bcose this game will be in archive's very soon :D
1 year max and hero online will be played only from Donator's and they will leave too im thinking they will be bored..