[Rate] My Sigs!

01/30/2011 15:52 gerble93#1

Hey everyone!
I have made a couple of sigs recently.
I will be posting from nooby to when i have a little more experience, tell me what you think!


Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Other versions:
Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Other Versions:
Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Other Versions:
Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Other Versions:
Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Other Versions:
Tell me what you all think!
Love them hate them!
I'm still learning!
01/30/2011 15:57 Krakatoas#2
Sorry gerble93, but you're wrong here. For this reason we've our [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. You can post your signatures right there, but please note the rules in the first post.

>closed<
01/30/2011 16:00 gerble93#3
Sorry, i couldn't read the German!