how to make ur character bot jailed !!

01/28/2011 01:57 kimthegots#1
my main char. got bot jailed and my dbs are in my seLLer
and i cnt go inside botjail !!
wat should i do to make my character bot jailed fast !!!
plsss help me !!
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
01/28/2011 02:17 kill2222#2
make ur db seller guy bot jailed and trade w/ main

fog lvlers can make u jailed quick!
01/28/2011 11:29 demon17#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kill2222 View Post
make ur db seller guy bot jailed and trade w/ main

fog lvlers can make u jailed quick!
xD Fog Lvlers not make you botjail all times xD i tryed and in 90percent of the toxicfog lvlers are sent in clicker jail [ I know someone will told now its closed now only the botjail exist .. false . exist I tryed 9 times till I get botjail .. not all the GM[helpdesks] send you botjail]

And I suggest when you want botjail just bott ;))=))
I have some tricks how to get fast but when I told here all the TQ maybe modify some things ;)) ( they can check IPs xD )
01/29/2011 09:20 Dr.unreal#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
xD Fog Lvlers not make you botjail all times xD i tryed and in 90percent of the toxicfog lvlers are sent in clicker jail [ I know someone will told now its closed now only the botjail exist .. false . exist I tryed 9 times till I get botjail .. not all the GM[helpdesks] send you botjail]

I have some tricks how to get fast but when I told here all the TQ maybe modify some things ;)) ( they can check IPs xD )
Wow ... patch a "thing" to get to botjail ? Srsly ? :D
01/29/2011 15:40 kill2222#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post

i meant like bot in the middle of twin city
ppl will automatically turn u in
01/29/2011 16:28 Dr.unreal#6
Or drop an item you dont actually ve ? :) That will automatically botjail you :D
01/29/2011 23:40 Lateralus#7
Or spam invalid packets. o.o
02/02/2011 05:42 Chaumaster#8
Heres a met spammer I use to botjail my accounts. Spam a bunch of mets on an item of your choice and keep repeating until you get botjailed for auto clicking. Trade the dbs/item/mets to your main and then bail your self out of botjail.

Stand at 412,351 in TC.

ALT+S = Start Spamming

Alt+X = Exit Application

Item you want to spam in first slot mets in all others

DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU NEED A MET SPAMMER! THIS GETS YOU BOTJAILED!!!!!