Eror connect ..help me

10/18/2007 19:25 nasuadytza#1
hy all .i have a problem with my char,if somebady can help me..pls try it. i arrive at home and i want to log on at my troj ,but cant .at my screen appear a ERROR CONECTINON SERVER OFF...bla bla bla .click ok and that window close. again enter and now at my screen appear Faild login:UNKNOW ERROR. on my other chars i log but ,i cant logg on my troj...if somebady know..why? or i dont know..pls help me :(
10/18/2007 22:19 Jeffro2700#2
They've been having a lot of server problems lately. From what I've read, some servers are completely down. Some ppl can log into some of their accounts but not others. I personally have been lagging so bad since Sunday that the game is nearly unplayable. There's no telling when this will be fixed.
10/20/2007 01:11 Hiyoal#3
Yea same goes here.

Been lagging and have had some of the same problems uve been having nasuadytza. It works for me again but as Jeffro2700 said, we will just have to wait.
10/20/2007 04:01 Dania#4
Me three. Lightning server. Every Dis-City quest crashes the server until it's over. Every Sunday at 12 AM through 3 PM the server dies, not sure why.

And I disconnect a LOT nowadays.

This is ridiculous.
10/20/2007 17:23 ConquerNaPud#5
try logging in to conqueronline.com and change the password... then login in conquer again.. it might help..
10/21/2007 04:18 moneymoh#6
TQ sucks balls, half the day i cant login, i think its cuz all those dam brs (no offense again) r going crazy using hacks cuz there friggen noobs, making it really laggy and my server is now full all the time, hard to beleive, P.S, I CAUGHT 2 PEOPLE USING DUEL WEILD TODAY ON NON RB, NON TROJAN CHARACTERS TODAY!!! BOTH BRS. o ya, tiger server, look me up..... if u can logon....
10/21/2007 05:00 jchan6407#7
this happen becoz those fucking archer making many noob rb to get gems and dbs. now the server is overload.