Pointers UCE(Static)

10/14/2007 07:55 theonlylok1#1
Hey, I am looking for people who know a bit about UCE's I am trying to find the static Pointers for Teleport, and Attack Speed/Range Etc So we can make 3rd party program and keep it updated above the new Gameguards when the bypass becomes un-usable or detected. (All we would need to do is change offsets)
10/15/2007 20:46 GabXxX#2
you dont seem to make sense yourself. you dont need to get pointers for static addys.. like its name says.. static.. doesn change. teleport hack is somehow dynamic addy u might not name it like this becuase the moment u find it wont change till u go to another town or so. i already have the pointers for this but if you really interested i might give u some tips. if u get to answer this and let me know about ur ineterst i might post some tips is just i dont wanna loose my time posting a theory u might not read. cuz is a bit long.

GabXxX out
10/16/2007 02:16 theonlylok1#3
The Pointers, I need because they are what Writes to the Dynamic Teleport. What I am trying to do is make it so you dont have to search for the values it will be in the GUI same with other Dynamic Values like Range Speed etc..
10/16/2007 03:47 hacker5#4
is pointer just make value stay
10/16/2007 14:38 GabXxX#5
i wont explain how you can get this pointers but the logic of how it works so u get this done. Cuz maybe you just looking in wrong places

The people that have succesfully obtain the addys for teleportation noticed 2 Main issues.

1: if u log off of game and log back addy changed.
2: if u teleport to another place it wont work either.

SO how it comes that an inside game look alike static addy change when i move from town to town.

The answer is simple is because the 100% static addys are the value for the TOWNS, maps whatever you wanna call it.

What i mean is this: lets say you look for teleport addy at loa castle and u get A8B4C (random example) this addy obey a static value and addy that belongs to loa and only loa. is like you wud say braiken caastle=0 loa=1 denebe=2. I hope you are followgin me in this.
it means that if i get addy for loa teleport and move denebe is a whole new world cuz it will not be 1=A8B4C but 2=???? that you gotta look again.
so redirect your searchs i hope this little info cud help you achieve by urslef this stuff.

SOrry aint releasing this yet as i wud like to develop a trainer with more stuff.

GabXxX out
10/16/2007 15:03 Sillyrabbit#6
thanks for the tip. putting this to good use!
10/18/2007 14:41 alaxul#7
What tool are you using to trace the Dynamic Address to the static address? I find Olly, CE, Tsearch, and most others I have tried all get detected. Any suggestions would be of great help. Thanks.

BTW, Sora and Rev do not have debug ability.
10/18/2007 14:57 GabXxX#8
indeed they do not have debugger utility cuz it was detected long way back. try searching for optional ways to do it is all i can say. you can do it manually or search for other options in the net. Brief yourself in the ce web page.
10/19/2007 10:15 kfir124#9
GabxXX in what UCE do you use?
10/19/2007 12:31 GabXxX#10
its a private one.
10/19/2007 14:18 kfir124#11
oh =/
i cant find a good engine that can work in 2moons and have a debugger =[