Teleportation Worries.

10/07/2007 04:38 Delta4#1
OK I have managed to get Rev 8.3 working (yay) however I am having a slight problem here.

I get about 4 results for my X location and 5 for Y, I freeze them all and change the X's and the Y's accordingly, then move in game.

It never seems to go anywhere near my new co-ordinates and half of the time it throws me out of the map causing a disconnection.

Any thoughts?
10/07/2007 06:13 Sillyrabbit#2
a tip i recommend is instead of walking.. click where you want to go.
and keep moving til you get to where u want to go.
10/08/2007 17:54 theonlylok1#3
I guess now we know while in 80 posts no one has thanked you =D Smart ass.

Also Dont freeze the values Select them all, by Coord such as, all X and even set a Group Option for Easy Identifaction if it dosent teleport at first change it to a dif number like from 205 to 202 etc and it will teleport you instantly with out walking. Which will cause alot less D/C.
10/08/2007 22:29 Sillyrabbit#4
Retard i did not mean it like that.. i was referring to teleporting.

sometimes you must either walk around or CLICK on the floor and move a bit before it kicks in.