Infinate SP

01/17/2011 09:31 kanaketsu#1
Will anyone ever bring back infinate sp hack please? i miss invisible bat >_<
01/17/2011 12:55 Kuyi#2
No, at the moment there is no invisibility hack. Unless you have a resource tool, or craft one yourself!
01/17/2011 14:09 lagger.#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaketsu View Post
Will anyone ever bring back infinate sp hack please? i miss invisible bat >_<
Quote:
Originally Posted by ιтα¢нι View Post
No, at the moment there is no invisibility hack. Unless you have a resource tool, or craft one yourself!
You're the most stupid person I know, no kidding!

Whatever, there is nothing like infinite sp available, be patient.
01/17/2011 14:28 CyberShoxx#4
Of course is there a full SP Hack! But dont public.
01/17/2011 14:38 ZackBlack#5
I think, that this works with UCE.
01/17/2011 14:45 CyberShoxx#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackBlack View Post
I think, that this works with UCE.
With normal CE,too. You can make it with 4 bytes (I think) or a string (<not public string ;))
01/17/2011 15:01 Saya_Jin#7
yes you can do it with 4 bites^^ its very easy^^
01/17/2011 16:19 FichteFoll#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagger. View Post
You're the most stupid person I know, no kidding!
So now you are the dumpest person in the world if you read something wrong. Sorry, didn't know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailord View Post
Of course is there a full SP Hack! But dont public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailord View Post
With normal CE,too. You can make it with 4 bytes (I think) or a string (<not public string ;))
Ah, nice that you mention it I coudln't realize its unpublicness after the first post. Here, have a e-pe-cookie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya_Jin View Post
yes you can do it with 4 bites^^ its very easy^^
works with float as well ~.~

#closed