Bl1zz4rDs FishY Bot

01/30/2011 21:57 Endecs#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifo0361 View Post
Also ich habe ein problem mit dem Bot da komm immer ne net framework fehler ReadUInt failed soll ich details auch mal posten?
Währe hilfreich, aber ich denke das Problem wird sein, das du es nicht als Admin gestartet hast.
01/30/2011 22:51 Amnesía1#92
er steht manchmal vor nem schwarm hüpft ein paarmal in die luft mountet auf lässt sich wieder fallen, irgendwann fliegt er dann weiter... wer so das einzige was mir jetzt aufgefallen ist Thx!

bekomm auch immer wieder folgende meldung;

unhandled exption has occurred in your application, if you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click Quit, the application will close immediately. ReadUInt failed. :o

details;
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Exception: ReadUInt failed.
at Magic.SMemory.ReadUInt(IntPtr hProcess, UInt32 dwAddress, Boolean bReverse)
at Magic.BlackMagic.ReadUInt(UInt32 dwAddress, Boolean bReverse)
at Magic.BlackMagic.ReadUInt(UInt32 dwAddress)
at Bl1zz4rDsFishy.Form1.ObjMgr_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Bl1zz4rDsFishy
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/User/Desktop/Bl1zz4rDs%20Fishy/Bl1zz4rDsFishy.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 10.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
01/30/2011 22:56 Endecs#93
Klickt unten auf Mehr anzeigen oder mehr Details k.a was genau aber solltet ihr schon finden.
und postet mir das was da steht.
01/30/2011 23:12 whichoneisit#94
Hello,
Have a couple questions if you dont mind please.
1. Latest release you added today/yesterday seems to have an error when saving a new profile. Earlier one did not, new issue seems different thant the PID errors.
2. Can this be used for Pool of Fire swarm? This would be very cool.
3. If it can be used for the Pool of Fire swarm/school. When creating the swarm file on your video it looks like you created an empty file called Ein Schwarm and created a flight path and saved it. Is the name of the swarm file important and can you give a few example swarm files to better understand the files format/content/naming convention of there is one needed. Maybee if its empty it just grabs all pools, but it seems to not land on any Pools of Fire with a blank swarm file. Maybee the name of the file is imporant maybee I need to understand what goes into the swarm file more.
4. Since the program has updated. Does anyone have up to data files for the sea turtle catch, it looks like a cool mount. Maybee nothing has changed for that one.
Thanks
01/30/2011 23:22 Amnesía1#95
danke danke danke dir =)) 100 schwärme und schildkröte in der tasche =D
01/31/2011 08:50 whiterab8ite#96
Hallo,

ich wollte mal den Bot testen jedoch hängt sich wow im fenster stetig auf und gibt keine Rückmeldungen sobald ich den Bot als Admin starte. Hat wer ne ahnung woran das liegen kann ?
01/31/2011 13:57 Endecs#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by whichoneisit View Post
Hello,
Have a couple questions if you dont mind please.
1. Latest release you added today/yesterday seems to have an error when saving a new profile. Earlier one did not, new issue seems different thant the PID errors.
2. Can this be used for Pool of Fire swarm? This would be very cool.
3. If it can be used for the Pool of Fire swarm/school. When creating the swarm file on your video it looks like you created an empty file called Ein Schwarm and created a flight path and saved it. Is the name of the swarm file important and can you give a few example swarm files to better understand the files format/content/naming convention of there is one needed. Maybee if its empty it just grabs all pools, but it seems to not land on any Pools of Fire with a blank swarm file. Maybee the name of the file is imporant maybee I need to understand what goes into the swarm file more.
4. Since the program has updated. Does anyone have up to data files for the sea turtle catch, it looks like a cool mount. Maybee nothing has changed for that one.
Thanks
You can write a partially of the Name of the Swarm.
And you can Add the names for the Swarms after you make a Profil etc.
I don't now what the Problem is with the Saving, i haven't any Problems with this in the Profil Creator.
01/31/2011 15:54 Sifo0361#98
Also der fehler kommt nicht mehr aber jetzt gibts nen doofes problem ^^ der bot angelt 1 mal im schwarm holt die angel ein lootet auch dann will er aufmounten springt ab angelt und wieder das gleiche was mache ich falsch ?
01/31/2011 17:32 Endecs#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifo0361 View Post
Also der fehler kommt nicht mehr aber jetzt gibts nen doofes problem ^^ der bot angelt 1 mal im schwarm holt die angel ein lootet auch dann will er aufmounten springt ab angelt und wieder das gleiche was mache ich falsch ?
Du, machst da eigentlich nichts Falsch, ist noch ein Bug der mir selbst bekannt ist.
02/01/2011 13:49 Distortion69#100
hi sorry i dont know german, i hope somebody can help me on this. I watch the video, but the bot doesnt follow the route i set up for him, when i activate him he goes straight forward, but he does stop to fish a swarm. What am i doing wrong ?
anyway great bot, just have to get it to work :D
02/01/2011 14:38 Endecs#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion69 View Post
hi sorry i dont know german, i hope somebody can help me on this. I watch the video, but the bot doesnt follow the route i set up for him, when i activate him he goes straight forward, but he does stop to fish a swarm. What am i doing wrong ?
anyway great bot, just have to get it to work :D
Click to Move in WoW must be on.
And then click when you start the Bot right of the Ground.
02/01/2011 19:18 Amnesía1#102
hi ne kleine frage noch;
die keys müssen jedesmal neu belegt werden ? =(
thx^^
02/01/2011 21:14 Endecs#103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesía1 View Post
hi ne kleine frage noch;
die keys müssen jedesmal neu belegt werden ? =(
thx^^
Ja, müssen sie.
02/02/2011 11:29 Nixeon#104
also ich finde das programm ist der reinste bug^^
Das fliegen kannste total vergessen an die koordinaten hält der sich eh ned auserdem mehr als die schwärme nur angucken und dan woanders angeln tut er auch ned und nach gefühlten 15 mal auf und ab mounten fliegt er dan wieder 100000km in eine richtung, manchmal geht ja nichtmal der bot auf sondern bleibt unten in der task leiste hängen
02/02/2011 12:44 Bodog6#105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixeon View Post
also ich finde das programm ist der reinste bug^^
Das fliegen kannste total vergessen an die koordinaten hält der sich eh ned auserdem mehr als die schwärme nur angucken und dan woanders angeln tut er auch ned und nach gefühlten 15 mal auf und ab mounten fliegt er dan wieder 100000km in eine richtung, manchmal geht ja nichtmal der bot auf sondern bleibt unten in der task leiste hängen
Das größte Problem sitzt meistens 20-50cm vor dem Bildschirm.
Der Bot funktioniert, wenn du damit nicht klar kommst, solltest du dir nochmal die Anleitung durchsehen und es nochmal probieren!