Necklace Treasure Bug~

01/15/2011 02:33 jm_pogi10#1
Is there a necklace treasure BUG ???
01/15/2011 02:42 .Yuzuru#2

I haven't heard anything yet about that kind of bug. so I'm saying as no..

And you're on a wrong section to post it.. It should be at the discussion forums.
*Code 45
01/15/2011 02:44 terra02#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

i dont know if its still working
01/15/2011 05:46 janmeg23#4
the necklace treasure chest bug in GCPH doesnt work anymore..
tried it yesterday when i received my necklace treasure chest when i completed my 20th lap in our current event..
01/15/2011 06:05 .HackMii#5
I think there is no such thing btw...

Wrong Section :D
Reported

*Code 25
01/15/2011 06:22 † 악마 †#6
(off topic)
I have a necklase tresure chest bug here but ..
i must have a permission to the guardians ..
01/15/2011 08:51 .Sincere#7
Please Close This Thread or Move this thread
#Reported


--EDIT--
There is no More Bug.
So Please close this thread before this thread becomes a spam thread
01/15/2011 09:13 .Isaac251#8
DONT CLOSE THIS!!!
NO MORE REPLIES UNTIL IT WILL BE MOVED!!!
requesting to be moved in GRAND CHASE PH SECTION OR MAIN!
KEKEKE thanks~