If CELESTIA CLOSED !!?!?!?!?!?

01/14/2011 22:33 al3css#1
If celestia closed why don`t release EMU SERVERFILES!???!?!?!???

If release Emu serverfiles..more coders can download serverfiles and hellp us to open another goodddd...and updated Archlord server!?!?!???














AND COOLMANBOB were are you!???
01/15/2011 04:12 Mike0505 ∞#2
Are you ok ?
you need to relax..
There are FULL server files out there.. Go Looking ;)
01/15/2011 08:30 al3css#3
LOL there is chinese serverfiles!! without tutorial! you canot understand chinese language!
01/15/2011 10:01 tassadar_de#4
Well I spend a week or so more than 2 years ago searching for the files, unfortunately didn't find anything so I gave up (a week is already too much time to spend on this game)... if you want lots of private servers and some of them can be quite good, then you need to make the info public, otherwise you will never get full suppot from the "coders" out there... Most of them don't have time to fully work on a project like this, they will do it in their spare time and if they are happy with the results, you will get also the benefit of it by playing on their servers... your choice...
01/15/2011 10:12 Atl4ntic#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
If celestia closed why don`t release EMU SERVERFILES!???!?!?!???

If release Emu serverfiles..more coders can download serverfiles and hellp us to open another goodddd...and updated Archlord server!?!?!???













AND COOLMANBOB were are you!???
Well I have most of the server files,but I am not going to give them out,not even for cash,because creating a Pserver takes a lot of time and you will fail in 99% to make it public and it costs a bunch of money.So I will keep you from those falls.
01/17/2011 09:46 CoolManBob#6
im here :) the files that are around are pretty terrible, almost impossible to work with, and the client is just ridiculous. They ARE pretty available on chinese bbs sites
01/17/2011 22:17 tassadar_de#7
PM me with a link for the files and I will be the one that decides if those files are usable or not ;)... Anyway this is my last post on this topic, don't want to "spam" here too much...
01/17/2011 22:25 jin76#8
coolman r u gona b workin on server again?
01/19/2011 17:13 al3css#9
CoolManBob btw i want the serverfiles XD!