warning conq website been hacked

09/20/2007 21:07 the_chojin#1
the conq website was hacked on the 18th i found out today read this follow link
([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])

the co site has been infected with hacking softwear.it looks the same but if you look cearfully the pics are difrent its all tq sites that are afected.
i thought i beter warn everyone incase you dont know
09/20/2007 21:28 Orcun#2
yup hes telling the truth TQ got hacked.. watch the things good like Live Support it isnt there anymore and that Account, Forgot Password doesnt work either..

EDIT: @XxDarkKillaxX: eww then i dunno xD
09/20/2007 21:36 XxDarkKillaxX#3
they just changed their website to a differnt thing cuz of sercruirty issues which they dont have working correctly thats what ive known
09/20/2007 22:17 biertje!#4
Can anybody confirm the link is working ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks
:D
09/20/2007 23:43 the_chojin#5
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] thats the link with all the info

the site has been hacked!! infact all tq is havin probs but mainly conq. dont do anything on the co2 site it will hack you esp dont buy dbs. just look at the page on the above link.
you can go to conq page but dont do anything. the pics are difrent
dont change passes, make db purches,modify data, make accounts,nothing that involves passes or info. its nothing to do with moving sites.it is hacked
09/20/2007 23:46 the_chojin#6
for some reasson the sites down heres what the site says
WARNING: Account Pages Unsafe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This doesn't just count for Zero, it counts for all TQ related games, at the moment especially for conquer online, but i see the same thing happening at Zero's registration form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbs.conqueronline.com
When you supply a "forgotten password" case, it sends a fake e-mail with a fake password.

When you create a new account it gives you false information, when you try to log in with it, you'll get a message that the account does not exist.

The captcha images have totally changed, the options for password request (password RESET) have been changed.

Too much things have changed, including the URL's. The pages aren't safe to use at all.

If they are able to change scripts/upload them, then they are also able to access tq's database, meaning they can basicly DO anything they want with anyones chars/items they want.
09/21/2007 05:34 XiX Shifty XiX#7
-.- gay......
09/21/2007 19:52 ProdigyBoi#8
damn, i guess TQ got burned, and i mean lyk 3rd degree burns, and fukin train crash burns, xD
09/21/2007 20:05 MIDA#9
dude.. not my glaive, noooooooo
09/21/2007 22:00 CoolaX#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIDA View Post
dude.. not my glaive, noooooooo
lol spear>glaive XP
09/21/2007 22:10 Angel903#11
lol i logged on my LVL 70 CHARC and i got loged on to a LVL 130 RB FIRE TOA! and now i like pwn shit =)
09/21/2007 22:29 sonybaci#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyBoi View Post
damn, i guess TQ got burned, and i mean lyk 3rd degree burns, and fukin train crash burns, xD
4th degree xD radioactive burns (can't be treated)

TQ got PWND again mates
09/21/2007 22:35 nAitsY#13
hehehe,, damn i shoulda be home when this happend, the server went down when i was going to work 0.o
09/22/2007 00:40 noob_slayer#14
tq get pwned....................YAY

but then again what if my acc get hack :(

*edit* lol sum1 on my server was married when he logged in :D
11/26/2007 03:36 Njowils#15
lol tq has BAD security =P