Valkryie and Venemoth Click/Kill bot

09/20/2007 02:33 leggojake#1
Im currently working on a valkryie/venemoth bot for mages only (right now) included with an autopot and stuff. Would anybody be interested? Its close to done i just gotta make it as effecient as I can before i release it.
09/20/2007 02:53 lowa_kadiza#2
release..so we can made a comment or thanks....
09/20/2007 03:43 leggojake#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowa_kadiza View Post
release..so we can made a comment or thanks....
i will soon, gotta make some changes...was more just curious if anybody would be interested, its pretty simple bot.
09/20/2007 04:15 PhrozenN#4
I think'd it be more effective to make a Laspultin / Valkarie click kill bot becuase theyre both melee so you don't need to spend as much pots on it.

just an opinion tho
09/20/2007 04:24 smokedookee#5
he needs to make his non-existent bot, be very very patient.
09/20/2007 06:03 leggojake#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedookee View Post
he needs to make his non-existent bot, be very very patient.
hey mr. "dont use my loot bot OMG NO NO ITS MY WORK"
im not makin it up, heres a fishing bot using pixelsearching and stuff. i made it a few weeks ago. thanks, bye.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

ive made bots before, and this isnt a fake. ive actually changed it though, to go for the color of the enemies name, (white, green, or red), to suit a wider amount of monsters. So far it kinda works...but there are too many flaws so Im gonna need to try a different method.

(remember, Smokes bot requires no intellegience...its not really a bot...dont tell him)
09/20/2007 06:18 oscinis#7
@leggojake: Good luck.
@smokedookee: Grow up.
@self: Why do I bother?
09/20/2007 09:09 GonjaWarrior#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhrozenN View Post
I think'd it be more effective to make a Laspultin / Valkarie click kill bot becuase theyre both melee so you don't need to spend as much pots on it.

just an opinion tho
I agree but for ranged attacks the spiders would do nice. If possible make one thats a click option for all but don't know if that is possible for that area. What I mean is if you are hunting in a certain area make the bot where you can kill certain mobs in that zone not just 2 mobs.
09/20/2007 10:12 leggojake#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GonjaWarrior View Post
I agree but for ranged attacks the spiders would do nice. If possible make one thats a click option for all but don't know if that is possible for that area. What I mean is if you are hunting in a certain area make the bot where you can kill certain mobs in that zone not just 2 mobs.
Hmmm, interesting idea....
I think what im going to do, in terms of efficiency (im all about that), is search for white,red,or green names of monsters. That way it can apply to more people. As for skills, well, techinically a class other than mage can use the bot but...just gotta figure it out for yourselves. Anyway, good idea, i'll see what i can do; ill release some kinda beta later today.

Edit : thanks oscinis.
09/20/2007 10:29 Vyndariel#10
LVL Bot 4 Mages would be really interesting, cause i'm have an mage ;)

So i would be pleased if it would be released as soon as possible ;)

Best regards

Vyn
09/20/2007 22:16 smokedookee#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by leggojake View Post
hey mr. "dont use my loot bot OMG NO NO ITS MY WORK"
im not makin it up, heres a fishing bot using pixelsearching and stuff. i made it a few weeks ago. thanks, bye.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

ive made bots before, and this isnt a fake. ive actually changed it though, to go for the color of the enemies name, (white, green, or red), to suit a wider amount of monsters. So far it kinda works...but there are too many flaws so Im gonna need to try a different method.

(remember, Smokes bot requires no intellegience...its not really a bot...dont tell him)
as i said before, it doesnt take pixel rec to loot. using autoit to make a fishing bot requires no intelligence when you've ripped off other people's work.