snake island quest

09/02/2007 19:48 username1000#1
what is the exact time it spawns in minutes?(snake king)
09/02/2007 19:55 Lake292#2
its random... from 20min to hour or so... after last kill
09/03/2007 00:36 sHeEbLy#3
Search is a beautiful thing :P
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/03/2007 00:39 _StarScream_#4
lolol snake kings messed up :P i know people thast bot there
and get a ton of mets recently cos tis been spawning like crazy 0.o
09/03/2007 04:02 sHeEbLy#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by _StarScream_ View Post
lolol snake kings messed up :P i know people thast bot there
and get a ton of mets recently cos tis been spawning like crazy 0.o
If ppl want to bot there so be it. What drives me crazy are those ppl that sit on the pedals trying to hold the area.

My favorite had to be the guy who set up newb accounts on each pedal. Basically you'd have to PK to get to SK and by the time you got there you were black name. Guess he didn't know about fast jump, lol... Too bad, I did so enjoy the 10+ mets he dropped after he let me kill him.

The funny thing was watching his ghost walk around the island trying to kill the water snakes... lmao.
09/04/2007 19:40 devilsmum#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sHeEbLy View Post
If ppl want to bot there so be it. What drives me crazy are those ppl that sit on the pedals trying to hold the area.

My favorite had to be the guy who set up newb accounts on each pedal. Basically you'd have to PK to get to SK and by the time you got there you were black name. Guess he didn't know about fast jump, lol... Too bad, I did so enjoy the 10+ mets he dropped after he let me kill him.

The funny thing was watching his ghost walk around the island trying to kill the water snakes... lmao.
lol thats funny when u kill a botter who set dcing at hp to 0, then kill the monsters near them and the glide to more
09/05/2007 03:22 thechaoshydra#7
lol