Blader build?

01/03/2011 15:00 rofl123mao#1
Hey guys, I'ts been 4 years since I last played as a blader so I'm not to fermilliar with them any longer hehe. So I knida need your help.

I've gotten down to the two builds I feel cool with which are:

1) Bicheon / Fire / Light

2) Bicheon / Fire / Cold

As you can see the real question is actully if I should go Light or Cold as last mastery? I'm looking for overall usage! I'm not a heavy PvP'er but I like it and the same goes for PvE.

I should mention that I'm looking to bot once I'm 85+

FARMING IS NOT AN ISSUE

So what's your opinion? :rolleyes:
01/03/2011 17:03 N00bcake#2
Both are cool, your first choice will help you at lvling with Speed and some more Damage, while Ice is more useful for maxing your defence against any other Str based charakters and mobs which do physical damage.

My choice would be Fire / Ice but if you wanna be more agile and a Solohunter at FW/GW then Light is your choice (Ghost Slide thing is very helpful sometimes to run away xD).
01/03/2011 17:16 rofl123mao#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Both are cool, your first choice will help you at lvling with Speed and some more Damage, while Ice is more useful for maxing your defence against any other Str based charakters and mobs which do physical damage.

My choice would be Fire / Ice but if you wanna be more agile and a Solohunter at FW/GW then Light is your choice (Ghost Slide thing is very helpful sometimes to run away xD).
Thanks alot for your comment :) And I still cant decide haha :D
01/04/2011 04:03 lolrko#4
1) Bicheon / Fire / Light > 2) Bicheon / Fire / Cold

Well at least for me, blader with cold sounds silly (why?) because you got the best chinese defense ever with shield + more br from passive and Iron wall series (phy def boosted for 15 seconds) 20 level cold for 20% snow is more than enough
90 light for the good of parry and more damage , ghost walk.


Light all the way :p
01/04/2011 08:47 rofl123mao#5
Hmm you do have a good point :P But wouldn't going Cold make you... ...Invincible? :D Or am I way off on this one?
01/04/2011 14:18 N00bcake#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rofl123mao View Post
Hmm you do have a good point :P But wouldn't going Cold make you... ...Invincible? :D Or am I way off on this one?
Invincible are only those which are in posession of a Full Legendary Nova Set+10 and yet, you can still get down by a Nova Warrior which strikes you down in Zerk with a DoubleCrit on DareDevil.
lolrko's idea is great, little SnowShield if you feel like you are in danger and avoid getting 1hitted by Wizzies on LifeTurnover, and enough Light to slide around and send some CuttingBlades (i dont know the right name of it atm) and get them down.