Conquer cursor

08/26/2007 15:54 Lake292#1
is there way to remove conquer mouse cursor? and use classic windows arrow cursor?
08/26/2007 16:36 NoRulez_conquer#2
The conquer mouse cursors are located in data-> Cursors ..... i think that if u delete them and add the one u want it will work ..... anyway keep the old ones if it don`t work :D
08/26/2007 16:53 norleem#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake292 View Post
is there way to remove conquer mouse cursor? and use classic windows arrow cursor?
LAKE i think they are using RIFF animation to that cursor coz' i tried to change it from windows default cursor it doesnt work . but i did try to open the CO2 normal cursor thru hex editor i found out that they made from .RIFF software.hope this give u a little info.. tell me if u get it later or not ...im gonna go work . thanks

PS. can u email me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] i would like to talk to u personally thru email... if its ok ..thanks
08/26/2007 17:00 Lake292#4
well i want to remove that default cursor... but its animated one.. and i want to replace it with normal cursor.. so i was wondering if someone already tried it.. i was just thinking of it didnt try it yet :P
08/26/2007 20:38 PinkLime#5
Quote:
There is a way and it's very straightforward. Instead of bothering you with the details I will give you the file and you can replace it all by yourself.

1.) Download NormalAni.zip from the Attachment Below
2.) Navigate yourself to C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\data\Cursor
3.) Extract/Replace the current Normal.ani with the one you have just downloaded.

Cheers and feel free to ask for help if it's not working.
08/26/2007 20:57 darksonic#6
Quote:
well i want to remove that default cursor... but its animated one.. and i want to replace it with normal cursor.. so i was wondering if someone already tried it.. i was just thinking of it didnt try it yet :P
for reference next time even if ur file is .cur u can change the extension to .ani even if it is not animated.
08/26/2007 21:01 Lake292#7
thought so.. just i cant turn off co yet and test it lol thats why i was asking first if someone tried it :P
08/26/2007 22:36 PinkLime#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksonic View Post
for reference next time even if ur file is .cur u can change the extension to .ani even if it is not animated.
But you cannot do the reverse:

Change an .ani to a .cur =P! (I just tried it)
08/30/2009 16:13 271310064#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRulez_conquer View Post
The conquer mouse cursors are located in data-> Cursors ..... i think that if u delete them and add the one u want it will work ..... anyway keep the old ones if it don`t work :D
They Totally did ruin the game
when you were able to buy dbs and cps online
05/18/2013 22:15 ExTaCy#10
anyone can repair link ?