Hacking is dead now? NO MORE?!?!

12/26/2010 04:24 aaabor#1
Okay first of all, wtf has happened. I just got back into gaming. I go on all the hacking forums i know of, (this included) and i look up the most simplest games u can hack, such as MAPLESTORY.. and Crossfire. no hacks. wtf is this.. is hacking dead or what? Then I come to silkroad, ah yes some bots! I try them. 9/10 dont work. 1 works, and it is SHIT it doesnt pick up stuff, takes litterly about 1-2 minutes to finally attack something and it doesnt autopot or anything.. this bot is AGBot. Everyone is saying that IBot is really good, but when I try to get it. I get errors, and yep u guessed it, no one is here to help me at all. They are all way too greedy to even press the fukin thanks button for a post or to help anyone at all..

Ppl are probably gonna post on this thread. "Well if you think theres no hacks then make some.."

Well guess what, im not gonna. I use to make hacks.. alot of them for multiple games.. But after only about 2 thanks and over 4k downloads on my hacks i decided to stop. No one was appreciating. The only time they would post is if it was something like this.

" Doesnt work.. detected.. I HAVE AN ERROR. WTF IS THIS IT SUKSS or VIRUSS AHHH NO ONE DOWNLOAD"

so I am wondering. I am not asking for much. but for the people that do know, would u please help me with the Ibot. I hear it is really good but I just cant get it to work, and no one else seems to be willing to help me.

Thanks, much appreciated.

and for those greedy bastards. Start showing some respect!
12/26/2010 05:59 Leaker#2
go buy a bot if you want a good one. isrobot is probably the best bot but the most expensive.
12/26/2010 12:02 zxcqwes#3
Sbot is working good bot and its not so expensive ph bot is good as sbot theres many bots for isro but u must pay for them for rusro there is free good bot ;p
12/26/2010 12:03 cocacola101#4
hehehe, you may have been gone so long that you forgot how things worked ^^

for ibot use search and look up a guild, follow it and you should have no problems :D
12/26/2010 12:07 Schickl#5
use ibot. if u get errors just read some threads(there are enough, with enough posts to help u)
12/26/2010 13:28 lesderid#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaabor View Post
Well guess what, im not gonna. I use to make hacks.. alot of them for multiple games.. But after only about 2 thanks and over 4k downloads on my hacks i decided to stop. No one was appreciating. The only time they would post is if it was something like this.
So make a SRO bot for yourself?

Quote:
Shouldn't respect be something you have to earn?
For me, you're just yet another nobody.
12/26/2010 13:48 Kyuzo Satsuki#7
Most of the ibot errors come from new windows software, with win XP you are ready to bot 5 minutes after hard drive format.
12/27/2010 00:32 bubblesuk#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaker View Post
go buy a bot if you want a good one. isrobot is probably the best bot but the most expensive.
lol.
12/27/2010 01:48 lolrko#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
So make a SRO bot for yourself?

Shouldn't respect be something you have to earn?
For me, you're just yet another nobody.
He used to make hacks, yet he can't help himself fixing some newbie errors
That one rocked.
12/29/2010 07:16 HaGsTeR#10
Quote:
Okay first of all, wtf has happened. I just got back into gaming. I go on all the hacking forums i know of, (this included) and i look up the most simplest games u can hack, such as MAPLESTORY.. and Crossfire. no hacks. wtf is this.. is hacking dead or what? Then I come to silkroad, ah yes some bots! I try them. 9/10 dont work. 1 works, and it is SHIT it doesnt pick up stuff, takes litterly about 1-2 minutes to finally attack something and it doesnt autopot or anything.. this bot is AGBot. Everyone is saying that IBot is really good, but when I try to get it. I get errors, and yep u guessed it, no one is here to help me at all. They are all way too greedy to even press the fukin thanks button for a post or to help anyone at all..

Ppl are probably gonna post on this thread. "Well if you think theres no hacks then make some.."

" Doesnt work.. detected.. I HAVE AN ERROR. WTF IS THIS IT SUKSS or VIRUSS AHHH NO ONE DOWNLOAD"

so I am wondering. I am not asking for much. but for the people that do know, would u please help me with the Ibot. I hear it is really good but I just cant get it to work, and no one else seems to be willing to help me.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Well, there was alot of free hacks untill people realised they can make money out of it ... :D
if you look at for example, crossfire hacks... aimbots.... wallhacks.... most of it costs money
the free stuff are coded badly by kids who doesnt have a bank account
As for silkroad, same thing.. theres realy good working bots that you need to pay for
01/03/2011 15:04 rofl123mao#11
It's true, I'm new to the forum but I can already see that there's alot of douchebags here...

However! I'm quite fermilliar with iBot and if I don't forget typing this post (happens quite often hehe :D) I would be happy to help you out :) So just in case I forget even saying this, send me a PM and I'll help you out ;)