9DiscipleTH Teleport Hack Expansion Pack

12/25/2010 00:05 DeathByMoogles#1
NOW LOOKING FOR BETA TESTERS PM ME OR ADD ME ON MSN
MUST HAVE
-9D THAI
-9DISCIPLES


Hello 9Disciples Thai Users. I am currently developing an expansion pack for saweet's 9DiscipleTH teleport hack. I got sick of walking everywhere (and I'm sure many other are too) so I decided to make this. The 9DiscipleTH Teleport Hack Expansion Pack is an independent project, designed to enhance the gameplay of 9Disciple users. It adds hundreds of handy locations to the built-in teleport hack to make getting around the easiest it's ever been. Hell, you won't even need lightfoot anymore!

Added Locations:
Shi Zhang
Hangzhou
Datong (Same)
Hefei (Minor Edit)




I need people to submit locations of places/mobs they think are useful.

Please use the following format:

Map Name
Place Name (or Mob Name)
X Coordinate
Y Coordinate

For level values, find the average level of the mob

For example:
If we have three mobs
Young Little Bear
Lvl 33
Little Bear
Lvl 35
Wild Little Bear
Lvl 36

We would write it like:
Mob: Little Bear(35)

"What do I get for helping?" You may ask:
I will personally thank each and every post that I find helpful, and will give credits to you in the final version. I'm sorry I can't offer more :(
Finding Coordinates:

To add the X and Y coordinates of a point, stand where you want to add, then look at the bottom of 9Disciples

You will see this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The two numbers are (for those of you who don't know basic math) your X and Y coordinates, respectively.

Completion Status:
Shi Zhang - DONE
Tai Shan - DONE
Hefei - DONE
Hangzhou - DONE
Tainjin - DONE
Zhengzhou - DONE
Jinan - NOT DONE
Nanchang - NOTHING ADDED
Liaodong - NOT DONE
Bloody Plains - BUGGED
Southern Death Valley - NOT DONE
North Sea Ice Palace - NOT DONE
Wu-Tang Shan - NOT DONE
Zixia Dong - DONE
Mount Yanmo - DONE
Datong - NOTHING ADDED
Songshan - DONE

And remember:
YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

I am available on MSN almost all day if you want to contact me
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/25/2010 18:43 -MrOfficer-#2
All can simply just add new cords easy bythemself.. and go LD, is like. CRAP to have so many locations.. but easy way to earn Thanksies :rolleyes:
12/25/2010 19:29 DeathByMoogles#3
Do YOU want to add the coords of every mob and village of every map?
Didn't think so.

I still need people to test this, so send me a PM or add me on MSN.

Bump
Almost done now.