Hitting 3 Stakes With FOH

07/22/2007 22:05 raged#1
I'm not very sure if this has been posted before, but it is possible to hit 3 stakes as a fire tao with fire of hell while under lvl 113 and without fixed fire of hell. Here is how to do it.

x=fire tao
l=stake
P=your noobie

....xl..............l..................l
....................P..................

Take your firetao to the tg. Get right beside a stake, as shown. Here's the tricky part. Take your noobie to the tg. Put your firetao on PK mode and start attacking it. Switch to your noobie and try positioning your noobie as close as possible to the middle stack as shown, underneath the stake. The best way to do it is by putting sit to an F Key and holding sit while clicking rapidly underneath the stake. Eventually your noobie will be positioned directly underneath the stake and you'll be hitting 3 stakes without fixed Fire Of Hell which is only acquired at lvl 113.

Hope this guide helps. Thanks.
07/23/2007 02:02 JorgeP#2
You don't need to have fix FOH to hit 3 stakes. Lvl 2 will hit 3. Unless you are talking about lvl 1 and under.
07/24/2007 19:37 brokenarrow_g-unit#3
nice so the high lvl warrio is d nub 0.o anyway nice guilde though wouldn't it be better to use other atks for lvling its easier to lvl the skills with monsters for me :D
07/25/2007 10:46 conquerman#4
i use my lvl 130 archer as noobthis way (fixing bowproff same time), and as metioned i doubt your firetaos position is importent aslong as the noob is near the stake (above stake works to, but not beside)
07/25/2007 23:43 Huseby#5
Quote:
Originally posted by conquerman@Jul 25 2007, 10:46
i use my lvl 130 archer as noobthis way (fixing bowproff same time), and as metioned i doubt your firetaos position is importent aslong as the noob is near the stake (above stake works to, but not beside)
cant u see the picture?
07/26/2007 07:43 JorgeP#6
It doesn't matter where your tao stand, as long as your FOH is level 2 it will hit.
06/12/2008 21:29 Gyron123#7
foh just needs to be lvl 2 and your noob very close to the stake. you don't need to be positioned in any complicated way or anything. Don't need pk mode either.