[]Release[] My First Lucky Time. (Skull)

12/15/2010 17:20 rule34onyourmom#1
This is My first Shot at Lucky Time. Let Me Know if you like it please!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks For The Feed Back in Advance
12/15/2010 17:31 AlexLane10#2
I think the guns / skull would look better as a cool pose, like u know trojans have that red phoenix when they do cool? and have it move up like the phoenix
12/15/2010 18:08 rule34onyourmom#3
I dont know how to make coolstance :( i just started this. you could add me on msn / yahoo and show me :D:D
12/15/2010 21:39 stopstopme#4
its very good for first edit m8 gj!
12/15/2010 23:15 rule34onyourmom#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by stopstopme View Post
its very good for first edit m8 gj!
Thank you :D It was my First shot at Lucky times i think i got it good not to sure tho :)
12/16/2010 00:36 boijay#6
Very nice, i like it
xD
12/16/2010 21:18 devilsmum#7
Again, I would remove your server from the screenshot. @Edit: It's nice, may lag on low end players computers though
12/16/2010 22:32 _MaryJuana#8
dont like it and between the luckytime absorb and diffuse are different like day n' night
12/17/2010 10:40 rule34onyourmom#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsmum View Post
Again, I would remove your server from the screenshot. @Edit: It's nice, may lag on low end players computers though
I Don't Understand the reasoning to with out character name they can only guess what one i am Via Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaryJuana View Post
dont like it and between the luckytime absorb and diffuse are different like day n' night
Mean :( It was my First one you could instead of just saying you don't like it explain where i went wrong and help me grow and get better
12/17/2010 19:15 _MaryJuana#10
@rule34onyourmom

"the luckytime absorb and diffuse are different like day n' night"

here u have ur "explain" ;)