I've tried botting near where you summon HillSpirit, but I always get very small amounts of dreamgrass, soul aroma etc...So I was wondering which area of 2nd rb map is the best to bot at.
07/14/2007 05:31Lotherein#2
wander around, and look for the more special mini bosses that spawn almost all the time. they almost always drop one of the items
07/14/2007 07:13ftho#3
ya and you only need 15 of each >.<
07/14/2007 10:33Lunatic_Calm#4
btting in there gets ya almost nowhere as far as the quest goes... find yourself a map somewhere here and paste it straight into you minimap folder.. i killed the single miniboss and the small herd of special critters in each group and did it in no time :P
07/14/2007 11:39.bmg#5
try near beasts ;)
07/14/2007 20:49Krixer#6
Thanks, I'll try near bosses
07/16/2007 12:48rawk#7
quest is slow... took me a month... without a bot
07/16/2007 14:52ftho#8
o.0 took me 2 days to finish it...
wow a month...get your friends to help ya i had 2 of my friends helping me 1 day and almost got all of it just finished it the other day...
07/16/2007 17:02Lake292#9
it took me 4 days... but if i say truth i was playing just 2 days... and 2 botting... but with botting i got almost nothing... just kill lords... furyape waterhadeslord demonlord serpentspirit etc... they drop it almost every kill and they respawn like every 15min