OOG/IG Walker on Supreme L2

07/13/2007 14:39 xvire69#1
They have some new anti-bot system that closes down all L2Walker processes before the game starts.

Anyone here able to bot IG/OOG on that server ? :eek:
07/13/2007 19:30 jormalakk#2
Aint gonna happen :P
07/13/2007 19:39 xvire69#3
Is it to hard to bypass it ?
07/14/2007 12:29 cabana344#4
Nope, it's not hard.

The thing is nobody is really trying to bypass it.
07/14/2007 12:37 Jack's Smirking Revenge#5
First of all, this is the release forum.
If you want to post a request / start a discussion, set up your thread here :[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Secoundly, SupremeL2 is one of the best protected servers, so it is definetly not as easy, as you say (if you are as smart as you seem to be, why don't you do it yourself, btw? :p).

If I manage to bypass it (or to get even anything working in there), I'll post it. I've just not been able to do so (not yet).

- Jack
07/15/2007 21:11 grrrrr#6
i managed to get the l2.exe to stop from always closing down programs like l2walker, hlapex, l2superman, ...
now though both l2walker and l2superman make the game crash as soon as i click 'run'
if i just normally run the game and login nothing happens when i log in and press the Home key because its not l2walker that opened the game
its some time i dont bot so i dont remember what i should do now, if the problem is the nwindow.dll or something else
open to suggestions :D
07/21/2007 01:52 kakouton#7
I've been working on this for days...and I havent gotten anywhere :(
07/26/2007 08:24 Scrapy#8
might want to look at other methods of botting on supremel2... ive recently been playing around with ( Scar 3.06 ).. ive written a script that auto logs me in, and by making the script execute shortcuts in my hotbar i can attack monsters..

i am a very crap scar scripter... if anyone else has more talent.. should be able to make something good

at the minute im working on hp checks to use potions.

problem with scar is, if u want to use it you need to know how to script with it aswell
07/26/2007 08:47 cabana344#9
I tried something in that way, using a macro recorder and it worked fine for crafting soulshots, but you would have to rely on the "nexttarget"macro (problem there is: too low range) to target mobs.
07/27/2007 05:03 Scrapy#10
u can target mobs another way
/target [mob name with space]
/target mobnamenospace

example
/target [Monster Eye Destroyer] - will target from distance
07/29/2007 15:33 cabana344#11
Yeah, it worked somehow with Jitbit Macro Recorder.
The problem is: It's just a macro (recorder), which means no intelligence and no scripting possibilities. (AI)

Example:

Open Lineage2
Buff
Target a mob
Fight
Healpot
Pick up loot
Target next mob
Fight

If something not planned happens, your character will die or do ridiculous things.
(Stuns, Mob disappears, stuff like that...)

I don't know how your other program works, but mine does it like that. :)