(RSRO) ribot + edxsilkroadloader5 problem

12/10/2010 23:51 ►Dominator◄#1
guys i have a problem

i always use ribot and edxsilkroadloader5 for rsro
everything worked fine untill 5 hours ago

i wanted to logg in but it gave an error:
-----------------------------------------
Neterror

You have been disconnected from the server
-----------------------------------------

i get this error before the client appears

can anybody help me pls
12/10/2010 23:53 Nova1337#2
Everyone has this problem. Just wait.
12/11/2010 00:21 Ninja_Stylez#3
We're waiting now.. :X I hope everything will be OK
12/11/2010 00:25 bulgaria1#4
why this error appeared? and until when we must w8??!
12/11/2010 00:47 Nova1337#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgaria1 View Post
why this error appeared? and until when we must w8??!
Until its fixed...
12/11/2010 00:49 vitonevito#6
fixed now?
12/11/2010 00:52 Nova1337#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitonevito View Post
fixed now?
No.
12/11/2010 01:06 SoSuNooP#8
im re installing silkroad atm, + it works for my friend tho (delirium)
12/11/2010 01:08 flatro21#9
lol it wont help..
12/11/2010 01:11 R0bbY LoLz#10
clientless dont work now .. ribot server is down :|
12/11/2010 02:11 Delirium12#11
Lol wth everything is working fine for me...
I can log in ingame and I can bot clientless and everything
12/11/2010 02:13 KamikadZee#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
im re installing silkroad atm, + it works for my friend tho (delirium)
What Silkroad Client have to do with Clientless bot ?




Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium12 View Post
Lol wth everything is working fine for me...
I can log in ingame and I can bot clientless and everything
sounds little bit strange, if even clientless not working for me how come SRO reinstall helped you ;/ I think there is nothing with SRO reinstall because we use bot,
Your friend or who ever that was sad that reinstall helped you ?
12/11/2010 02:15 R0bbY LoLz#13
if u are in game works fine ... if u log off and try to log on clientless dont work ;)
trust me


ribot server is down i think :-? ... or something .. or new uppdate:-??
12/11/2010 02:46 Nova1337#14
Seems to be working again, just connected few chars :-)
12/11/2010 03:23 KamikadZee#15
Yep works ;D
have fun <3 all