Question regarding DisCity

07/06/2007 04:59 ArcherofNebula#1
Ok these are my questions about dis city :

1. For the first stage is there a good spawn besides on the bridge that is also a very good source for soul stones?

2.One the third stage which side is better in you alls opinions xD

2b. One the third stage if there is a spawn that you get nds like not constant but have better luck there then plz do tell xD

neone that helps me out gets +k XD
07/06/2007 05:00 Hustla#2
I would help u but i only did dis city a couple of times and got ND...never did it again lol
07/06/2007 05:07 bIsh69#3
Quote:
Originally posted by ArcherofNebula@Jul 6 2007, 04:59
Ok these are my questions about dis city :

1. For the first stage is there a good spawn besides on the bridge that is also a very good source for soul stones?

2.One the third stage which side is better in you alls opinions xD

2b. One the third stage if there is a spawn that you get nds like not constant but have better luck there then plz do tell xD

neone that helps me out gets +k XD
1. Not sure about spawns, but the big fat monsters drop the stones the most in my experience.

2. I've gotten ND a lot more on the left side then the right. (again my own experience lol)

3. I've gotten in all diff spawns. 2 times in one trip in spawn number 3 left flank :D

Doubt it helps much, just my thoughts on things,I don't want karma for my opinions =P
07/06/2007 05:29 bossdude#4
1. i just scatter and all monsters drop it gets id done pretty fast

2. both sides are good got one on one side and the other on the other side

3. i dont think it matters wich spawn i just normaly jump/fly between 2 to get more kills in
07/06/2007 07:10 some1butu#5
the right half of 1st stage tends to have more monsters

both sides r the same

try the 3rd spawn u see
07/06/2007 19:06 ArcherofNebula#6
Quote:
Originally posted by some1butu@Jul 6 2007, 07:10
the right half of 1st stage tends to have more monsters

both sides r the same

try the 3rd spawn u see
k i will try tonight at dis city and then ill tell you the results :)
07/06/2007 19:24 EpVpEr1212#7
There isnt newhere in first stage apart from bridge wit good spawns, and as for the side i recommend right, and the first spawn, it seems most NDs are found there on my server, i suggest u try lol.
07/07/2007 08:12 ChrisR872#8
Either side has a chance to drop it, so the more wraiths you kill the better your chance. I found if you alternate between about spawns you have a higher chance. I can't even count how many NDs I've gotten.

~Chris