~ShopHack~Question

12/08/2010 18:01 LastGX#1
Em I just wonder why in Shop hack I mean Fake Shop hack we cant buy any clothes and stuff like that.

Sooo I just asked.
Thanks for answers I guees.
12/08/2010 18:29 Takeshi2#2
Cant you see FAKE in FAKE shop hack?
12/08/2010 20:02 LastGX#3
Then Why At First Place Add Fake Shop When Nothing Is Good At It In First Place Then
12/08/2010 20:33 Takeshi2#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastGX View Post
Then Why At First Place Add Fake Shop When Nothing Is Good At It In First Place Then
In license you can get a 5 hour mine gun. (with IM its forever)
12/08/2010 21:07 HoneySenPai#5
even so...some of the items you do license for,you still can't get it.
12/08/2010 22:26 LastGX#6
@HoneySenPai yea indeed >.<
12/09/2010 23:35 HoneySenPai#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastGX View Post
@HoneySenPai yea indeed >.<
sorry...i just don't see the point in "fake shop hack" lololol it can be cool.....but to me theres no point (my oppinun)