L2NET (oog/ig) for L2 NULL

12/06/2010 14:02 tosmjst#1
So i have this problem i can't fix.
I did everything said in [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] topic, but i still cant get it to work :S
I havent changed the system folder because they have a custom one :)

I get this when i try to login with oog:
3:16:25 :[ERROR: crash: OOG Login thread
3:16:24 :[bot -> loginserver : connected
3:16:24 :[bot -> loginserver : opening
3:16:24 :[Starting login Process
3:15:56 :[loaded saved enterworld packet
3:15:56 :[loaded saved blowfish list
3:15:56 :[loaded saved server list
3:15:55 :[Thank you for your help, and happy botting!

and when i try to login with IG i get this:
12:55:53 :[ERROR: crash: IG LoginSendThread
12:55:52 :[bot -> loginserver : connected
12:55:52 :[bot -> loginserver : opening
12:55:51 :[client -> bot loginserver : connected
12:54:17 :[client -> bot gameserver : using port 7777
12:54:17 :[client -> bot gameserver : waiting
12:54:17 :[client -> bot loginserver : waiting
12:53:53 :[loaded saved enterworld packet
12:53:53 :[loaded saved blowfish list
12:53:53 :[loaded saved server list
12:53:52 :[Thank you for your help, and happy botting!

and when i try to login with IG also the game wont go pass the log in window.


Hope you can help me :S
12/07/2010 06:16 Gitlir#2
have you changed the ip in l2.ini to localhost ??
12/07/2010 17:44 tosmjst#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitlir View Post
have you changed the ip in l2.ini to localhost ??
yes i have :S
12/08/2010 03:13 Gitlir#4
I have made it you have just change protocol to 17 cose they dont realy have an 100% frayer client @ogg just use 2.2
06/12/2011 20:54 cecildk#5
I get the same error but trying with an interlude client..
Cant seem to pass the login error..
anyone got a clue for some help?

L2-Deathland is the server