It seems like a useful scam....

06/27/2007 07:01 MatthiasObran#1
Well, I was playing around with my friend, and random people. Just whispering to them:

Me: "Hello sir." This is (server name) [GM]
Haw haw haw very funny, after I was done, I would say: "NOW HAND OVER YOUR FUCKING ACCT BEFORE I HAX IT!"

Well to the point. Due to the latest font patch, the "." is fused with the "m" and other letters but no time to go through all of them. Anyway, I thought that you could actually SCAM people by using this. Example"

(Server name) [GM.] <---- The "." is fused with the "m", so it looks NEAR the name of the actual GM's name. So it would look like (Server name)[GM]

Also, the "!" mark is fused with the capital "M", so that could work as well.

Tell me how it works, and +k if you are pleased :)
06/27/2007 07:45 FloateR#2
Can you go through all the letters? But it looks good so far.

Edit: You can't have a name with [G(xxxxx)M] or with anything related GM together. I'm curious about the "m." though.
06/27/2007 08:18 KrAzY_II#3
idk might work il try it out when im bored or something
06/27/2007 08:32 MatthiasObran#4
------------------------------------------------------------------
Update on symbols/letters that blend in with M:

!
]
[ <--- (might work, not sure)
' <--- Blends in very well
:
, <--- Iffy
--------------------------------------------------------------------
All of those work reletively well with the capital "M"

Now for the Symbols/letters that blend in with G:

' <--- Only one, LOL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I might also post things that would go with the "[ ]" parts, if you request it. :)
06/28/2007 03:30 hyphydragon#5
ah ther eis one combination that works i have done thins before
and it looks good but ah.... i cant remebr the combination of [G.M.]
but ther eis only one i hav found so far that it will even let u create
06/28/2007 04:35 MatthiasObran#6
Bah, it was a good try I guess. At least I maybe kind of contributed to the community! ...or no :(
06/28/2007 04:50 NightMareDeath#7
u cant create an account with "[" or "]".
And whispering saying that u are that.... nobody ill beleive
btw i hate scams....
06/28/2007 06:11 MatthiasObran#8
Then you should not have signed up for Epvp....Epvp is all about cheating and stuff like that, scamming is cheating.
06/28/2007 13:25 Njowils#9
lol he is right :P why sign up to a hacking websight when your against scamming (a form of hack) it makes no sence
06/28/2007 21:22 JoieJones90#10
Quote:
Originally posted by MatthiasObran@Jun 28 2007, 06:11
Then you should not have signed up for Epvp....Epvp is all about cheating and stuff like that, scamming is cheating.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=NightMareDeath IS OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' border='0' alt='NightMareDeath IS OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' />
06/29/2007 00:50 NoFusion#11
NightMareDeath is right though.... u cant make accout with [ ]


damnz... lmao
06/29/2007 05:02 MatthiasObran#12
Well if you were allowed to have those in your name...I think it would probably maybe possibly work...However life is hard on you and we should just move on. Bahhh humbug!
07/25/2007 08:06 B!@ckdice#13
Pretty sure people are smart enough to say no when a fake GM asks for their account rofl but idk u can try
08/05/2007 20:43 sonybaci#14
it's not working
................
08/13/2007 23:32 _StarScream_#15
hey what about [Gm`] ??