Hacks on Helion available?

12/05/2010 11:03 fufi2#1
Hey guyz i stopped playing 2 Moons since 2 Months...

Now i just created an account on Helion and saw someone with vac hack...

Is there a new bypass or whats on??
12/05/2010 13:19 ~Kakkarot~#2
There is no public bypass however some people claim to sell working hacks, some are probably working, so what you saw was somebody with private hacks
12/11/2010 03:36 Smoke A Blunt#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
There is no public bypass however some people claim to sell working hacks, some are probably working, so what you saw was somebody with private hacks
Yup, I have been trying to find them, I will even pay for them but no luck.
12/11/2010 23:00 jduffy#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrblahgrr View Post
Yup, I have been trying to find them, I will even pay for them but no luck.
andrew seul is selling some, but very pricy
12/12/2010 06:25 Smoke A Blunt#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jduffy View Post
andrew seul is selling some, but very pricy
Really? How much?