HELP AU3 ISNT WORKING!!!

12/03/2010 05:21 blobyblob11#1
I'm trying to get autogather to work but its not working, dont know why.
Whenever i start the script it turns the screen and nothing else when mabinogi is up.
This is the script im using and attachments.
12/04/2010 18:59 Snoweł#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobyblob11 View Post
I'm trying to get autogather to work but its not working, don't know why.
Whenever i start the script it turns the screen and nothing else when mabinogi is up.
This is the script I'm using and attachments.
Perhaps you should ask shaggyze (I think that is his name) for help, this bot is from MM as well and you will probably have more help with this bot there. There are many MM users here though, so posting this wasn't a bad idea, but next time; post here: "[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]"

-Alex Rothschild