Monsters

12/03/2010 01:27 bullet21.#1
I somehow can't get the A7 Mobs (Bosses) to attack me.
I've changed the AI's, also searched but you can't search Ai. I tried monster.csv
but It just shows Hack Threads and some random Threads. So I couldn't find a useful Thread.

Thanks in advance.
12/03/2010 02:48 ItsNobody#2
well basically bro...u can make them attack by doing the changing the ai values opposite of what vac hack calls for.... search for vac posts normally worked for me
12/03/2010 03:26 bullet21.#3
Thought changing the Ai values to 1 will make them attack, and what about the result code is there any way to find it out.
12/03/2010 04:16 caper#4
Did you get the action and animations?
12/03/2010 04:30 bullet21.#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by caper View Post
Did you get the action and animations?
yea why

I know im double posting now, anyways.
Just incease you have the same problems as me, get sure you check out the Ai values and the resultcode in your monster.csv. If your mobs still non agro around you go in actioin > monster > Monser.act and look at their attack lines make sure they're right. Thats how I fixed em.
12/06/2010 09:47 janvier123#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet21. View Post
I know im double posting now, anyways.
Then DONT DO IT !
I hate to say it, but you need a infraction
maybe then you wont do it anymore


Reportet at 12.06.2010 - 09:49 AM
-multiple post (please use the "Edit-Button")
Please read the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/06/2010 11:54 bullet21.#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
Then DONT DO IT !
I hate to say it, but you need a infraction
maybe then you wont do it anymore


Reportet at 12.06.2010 - 09:49 AM
-multiple post (please use the "Edit-Button")
Please read the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Trust me they wont help, get smarter @ my Infraction Page on my Profile
People wouldnt look at my thread this was the only way to make them look
how I fixed it. I maybe helped someone and you should know that no one will search. So gtfo.
12/06/2010 12:43 ~Kakkarot~#8
#merged
#warned


Please don't double post again :)