[Question] Grand Chase

12/02/2010 20:53 tinierme#1
I play NAGC and I was woundering about if I can play PHGC and is it very lagging if I play PHGC? :confused: :confused: :confused:
PHGC do have new version then NAGC right??
:confused: :confused: :confused:
12/02/2010 23:12 teaball#2
nope. i think NAGC is more advanced than GCPH...
12/03/2010 00:53 balbal023#3
yep....the NAGC is more advance than GCPH...
12/03/2010 20:49 tinierme#4
how it is advance?? describe
12/03/2010 23:28 Chikun#5
Lets just say that NAGC has more advance Events + characters + new images rather than GCPH which has less -characters and has old images. check the loading screen of GCPH its been there for years.
12/03/2010 23:29 .Walker#6
NAGC got Dio and Mari in GCPH is only first job... and i think the nxt release in NAGC will be Zero character (i think)
12/07/2010 20:30 tinierme#7
k thanks
12/07/2010 23:54 zephyr.#8
yup..and +on updates..it is actually 2nd to KoG and KGC.. the NAGC..GCPH is i think 4th?
12/08/2010 08:59 -Lacie#9
Yeah all I know is GCPH is 4th.