[Help]FortuneMouse

12/02/2010 02:16 keithbell17#1
Anyone got any idea of how to find FortuneMouse in revo db cause i can not find that npc anywhere lol hope you can help first thing iv been stuck on :P
12/02/2010 04:37 dani-filth0#2
do u mean its not in cq_NPC ??
maybe u missed the ID
12/02/2010 04:45 keithbell17#3
iv tryed looking for it and its not there and how can i miss the id i dont even know wat the id is for that npc iv tryed alsorts and it still isnt there thats why im asking if anyone knows the id or somethink
12/02/2010 05:06 AziQ#4
Quote:
[NpcType100]
Name=Elysium
SimpleObjID=100

NOTE:THIS IS EXAMPLE .!
open up your game and find the npc .remember the name of npc .then open npc.ini .push ctrl+f .type in name of npc that u want to move .then see the quote above .the red one is id of the npc .next open your cq_npc .same push ctrl+f .then paste the id .if u find the id see column cellx and celly .cellx mean your x coordinates .y mean y coordinate .so change the coordinate and put it where u want to put .and restart your server .finished .

so the sort things is :

1.find npc in game
2.remember the name of npc
3.find the npc name in npc.ini
4.copy the id
5.find the id in cq_npc
6.change the coordinate
7.finish
12/02/2010 05:39 keithbell17#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by AziQ View Post
open up your game and find the npc .remember the name of npc .then open npc.ini .push ctrl+f .type in name of npc that u want to move .then see the quote above .the red one is id of the npc .next open your cq_npc .same push ctrl+f .then paste the id .if u find the id see column cellx and celly .cellx mean your x coordinates .y mean y coordinate .so change the coordinate and put it where u want to put .and restart your server .finished .

so the sort things is :

1.find npc in game
2.remember the name of npc
3.find the npc name in npc.ini
4.copy the id
5.find the id in cq_npc
6.change the coordinate
7.finish
hahaha funy iv done all the ages before u put it and it never worked telling me how to move a npc are u kidding me iv knew how to move a npc since i started making Private servers. plus u went wrong i asked where the npc is cause iv looked in cq_npc and cq_dynanpc and no where to be found and i think the name is chinease and i tryed to search by the cords and still wont appear i just dont know wat the id is......

i didnt mean move i ment find :P
12/02/2010 06:04 AziQ#6
in first post u ask how to move npc .lol .
12/02/2010 06:15 keithbell17#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AziQ View Post
in first post u ask how to move npc .lol .
yes i got comfused when i was typeing easy to do somethink wrong i ment find lol