Help: EP5 Single-Player server... Make sense?

11/26/2010 15:08 Dazza45#1
EP5 private single-client server created. Huge thank you to "jamessimpler" - thanks to you, now I can help out the people I was hoping to help. I'll try do the favour of paying ya back by helping out others in the elitepvpers boards, the way you helped me - clear instructions, files all there - couldn't ask for more. Thanks again.
11/27/2010 11:02 Burner2009#2
u're a lazy one :))
11/27/2010 13:33 Dazza45#3
=p Lazy in the fact that I spent a solid 24 hours, without obviously any help (look at the replies), and finally have a functioning EP5 server and am now making a information sheet for people to know where to go, what to get etc. for their move from EP4 to EP5?

Yep, I'm lazy.
11/28/2010 01:48 Burner2009#4
yea gj but...u were lazy in the first post the one that u edited and wrote what it's written now...so that's that...please someone close this one...