Stop client from autopatching without affecting SV

06/08/2007 10:46 rafan#1
If I edit the version.dat scriptvessel will tell me to reinstall the game. So, now everytime I login I need to edit the version.dat, then start the game, then replace the edited version.dat with the original one, and then I can start botting.

Is there any easier sollution to this?
06/08/2007 11:24 1994clint#2
yes dun bot like me lol
06/08/2007 13:47 Berenice#3
Quote:
Originally posted by rafan@Jun 8 2007, 10:46
If I edit the version.dat scriptvessel will tell me to reinstall the game. So, now everytime I login I need to edit the version.dat, then start the game, then replace the edited version.dat with the original one, and then I can start botting.

Is there any easier sollution to this?
Hum can u plizz explain who do make sv work cuz now ive already autopached an my sv doesnt work anymore :? :? :?
06/08/2007 13:53 nightwing7#4
Quote:
Originally posted by Berenice+Jun 8 2007, 13:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Berenice @ Jun 8 2007, 13:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--rafan@Jun 8 2007, 10:46
If I edit the version.dat scriptvessel will tell me to reinstall the game. So, now everytime I login I need to edit the version.dat, then start the game, then replace the edited version.dat with the original one, and then I can start botting.

Is there any easier sollution to this?
Hum can u plizz explain who do make sv work cuz now ive already autopached an my sv doesnt work anymore :? :? :? [/b][/quote]
ok guy why dont you read for a change the best SV was 1.10(for me anyways) which worked with 4347 patch

now hmmmm..... how can i get SV to work O YEA I REMEBER

go to the CO site and download the 4348 Pach

extract to another folder not CONQUER FOLDER

get lazy man off of this site

get the 4347 multiclient patch

run lazy man and it says start CO without auto patch

and BAM!!!! you got patch 4347 without having to update and SV still works
06/08/2007 17:41 huntmyequip#5
another thing that works is stick the server.dad file from co in the COWS V.3 folder.and now you can play with the cows skin too.only problem you cant use the first two servers in myths group
06/08/2007 19:52 Tw3ak#6
just load game with cotobo it bypasses autopatch everytime then ya don't need to mess with autopatch
06/08/2007 21:14 bone-you#7
Edit the autopatch ip to local and it'll fail. Then just hit cancel and continue.
06/09/2007 09:14 rafan#8
Quote:
Originally posted by bone-you@Jun 8 2007, 21:14
Edit the autopatch ip to local and it'll fail. Then just hit cancel and continue.
this doesnt work, the client forces you to either 'retry, manual patch, or exit' None of these options bring you in conquer.
06/09/2007 09:21 kasman#9
Yea you're forced to patch this time, and btw Multiclient 4347 isnt available on this site anymore..