Botjail

11/28/2010 01:15 judgesupreme#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by legomans View Post
can someone create me something that will instantly botjail my account?
i need to bring cps to my other char.
i know this is easy but im a noob.
Please?

thanks

EDIT: my script made in autoit: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

very simple, sorry if it isn't all fancy and stuff, it doesn't need to be.
oh yeah and it isn't instant, TQ isn't that good; just do something else as it works.

(plz press thanks if you found it helpfull :))

EDIT AGAIN: direct link added, source included
Simple, create a ninja trade cps to noob ninja then autofog and report the account to helpdesk as it autofogs:instatant botjail
02/22/2011 12:54 xcau93#32
Oh thanks m8, i just try this for 5-10min now, and get instantaneous botjailed lol
Thanks ;)
02/22/2011 15:39 Silent-Death#33
so wait.. autoclickers get you botjailed now? May i ask how ?
AutoIT is not a hook (from there the problem that the CO window must be maximized). I could think of a few ways to catch an autoclick script, but only checking the process that is doing the clicking, otherwise it`s only an interpretation..

I`m asking this since i have worked with autoit in the past and am working on something now, but i don`t want to get people botjailed.

If this has been debated somewhere else, pass me the link please, I don`t want to take this thread offtopic.
02/23/2011 07:41 zilwas#34
Can anyone tell me how to don't get botjailed because I never boted with my main, buts yesterday went to mine for some gems with auto miner and today I'm in jail. And all my boting accs are geting jail right now, I loged started boting and jail. I heard that somone blocking tq apps in firewall. I only in startgame.ini removed one line. Are here any more ways to not get jailed.?
03/01/2011 15:45 m7mdxlife#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
I know but tell me why i get only in 1hr jail and not in botjail?
it depends on the GM sometimes, a GM might botjail your ass for an hour, or send you to botjail where you have to pay cps to get out, i reported some1 for using a market bot ages ago and a GM called Colin ' very nice guy ' came to my server and saw the asshoe, he botjailed him for an hour and i got the 1st shop xD
03/01/2011 17:16 Melva#36
So I've been reading the forums and am a little confused: programs that autoclick in the background are likely to get you botjailed? What about a program that isn't in the background such as for example, Conquer Clicky? If I use an active program like that in the house to level toxic fog, say, over night... am I in danger of being jailed?
03/03/2011 02:25 sonofskeletor#37
Send some invalid packets
05/14/2011 21:30 dxdiadora#38
bro its not working :O
i started it 15 mins ago and not botjailed me yet :( .... any suggestions??