Question about riBot

11/20/2010 14:25 audi0slave#1
Can I setup the bot so that it will buff party members with the "mana cycle" skill?I guess it`s somehow possible but I have no idea how.If someone could enlighten me i would appreciate it :P
11/20/2010 14:33 zeteris#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by audi0slave View Post
Can I setup the bot so that it will buff party members with the "mana cycle" skill?I guess it`s somehow possible but I have no idea how.If someone could enlighten me i would appreciate it :P
No. You can only buff 1 member with (Resser Control).
11/20/2010 14:39 Nova1337#3
or you can take mbot while its free. it has auto pt buff.
11/20/2010 14:47 audi0slave#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeteris View Post
No. You can only buff 1 member with (Resser Control).
Do I need to set up mana cycle as the first buff skill in order for this to work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RsX3 View Post
or you can take mbot while its free. it has auto pt buff.
I`ll try mbot aswell,thanks.
11/20/2010 14:50 Nova1337#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by audi0slave View Post
Do I need to set up mana cycle as the first buff skill in order for this to work?
You have to select from skills section mana cycle as ress skill (4th tab "Add to ress skill"), then at "Others data" simply enter/copypaste name, tick keep ressing, enter time and finally click ress player.