AutoSelect Final Version

11/19/2010 03:14 yuuty2015#1
AutoSelect FINAL Version


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

AutoSelect Using Guide
Extract rar file to any folder.
Press Browse button. select sro_client.exe in your Default Silkroad Directory.
Now Press Start Client Analyse button. if you see "Client analyzed completed" message on Status. Now close program
Open program again when you logged. Select your Character's name in list and press Change Distance button. Enjoy!
New Features :
8 Clients Support
Click one time Start Client Analyse button every update.
NOTE: This program will work with all updates
11/19/2010 16:26 Ferpa_#2
Scan please!
11/19/2010 19:57 19Cristian89#3
I don't really see with what this helps, enough bots out there that already auto select and buff.
11/19/2010 20:42 intercsaki#4
I'll try this with ksro, but first I scan it.



EDIT: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

What is this supposed to be?
I wont start the exe. The second file isn't executable.


Anyone tried it?



EDIT2: silkroadmax.com is a turkish site.